**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Yeah, it would be nice to have drop rates tbh
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Will it be all Versions of Thor, Iron Man, and CA or only the original versions
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Would I have to use items to rank up the champ or does the stone do that for me?
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    That is a shame considering it is such a big MCU event
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★

If I have a 4* Thor already, will the stone make it a 5*?

It will enhance it, not make it a 5*
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Verreaux said:

Why is 10k gold a possible reward from the greater last stand crystal? Hope that part gets changed on launch because that's basically a waste of a crystal

10000% Agreed. Gold is one thing, but that is a slap in the face.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Question - for ex you say iron man for one day, is that all versions of iron man? Or og iron man?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    The soul stone enhances something vague for Captain America, will that soul stone also work for Captain America (Infinity War)?

Really hope that those stones give a real advantage, like those boosts did for our symbiote.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Also, what will be the energy requirement for these quest? Can it be 1 or 0 please😄
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

The_Boss9 said:

Question - for ex you say iron man for one day, is that all versions of iron man? Or og iron man?

Only the Specific Champion! So only the original Iron Man.
    Can ther be sharing. Drop rate for the cystal
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    lol yikes this has major spoilers in it , smh
    not sure why my comment has a flag, Kabam should be more careful lol
  • Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Can anyone confirm the cap , iron man ,Thor and hulk that will be available . Will it be the normal once or like some other????
    RogerRabs said:

Slimeball said:

The game events are completely unrelated to the movie. You really think Marvel would tell Kabam what happens in the movie and then let them spoil it?

if you knew what I knew you would see the spoiler but, I say less lol
    Slimeball said:

RogerRabs said:

Slimeball said:

The game events are completely unrelated to the movie. You really think Marvel would tell Kabam what happens in the movie and then let them spoil it?

if you knew what I knew you would see the spoiler but, I say less lol
    could just be coincidence I guess
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited April 2019
    3 T1A and 10k gold should not be in the greater crystal, someone going for the greater crystal would obviously be pretty salty about getting them. I wouldn't event want those boosts from that greater one but maybe that's me.
    The rewards needs to be revised especially after this month's bounty as well as last month's Fury's quest. At least we had guaranteed rewards.

Also, you guys really expect us to waste resources levelling and ranking up those OG champions (few exceptions) while we already have better versions. We can't really use them after these quests you know that right?!
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Can we get the drop rates
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Samanyu_8 said:

Can anyone confirm the cap , iron man ,Thor and hulk that will be available . Will it be the normal once or like some other????

Mike has already confirmed it’s the original versions of the avengers only
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    This is gonna be painful for me...all my avengers are 4* and only BW and He are somewhat ranked (4-40) because they were my first 4*
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★

Crkwest said:

Those rewards are really bad IMO

They specifically state the rewards may change..
    "Please note: These Rewards are subject to change prior to the launch of the event."..
    did you not read??
    So you really imagine they will improve alot?