**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How much should I spend on new 5* crystal offers to get what new champs?

Hi everyone, I know a lot of people dislike or do not like to spend in this game and my question is to those who do spend in the game.

I am aware that opening crystals are based on chance, but I feel there is an average spending amount to get what I want.

How much should I average spending to get a new 5* champions?

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    ritual01 said:

Hi everyone, I know a lot of people dislike or do not like to spend in this game and my question is to those who do spend in the game.

I am aware that opening crystals are based on chance, but I feel there is an average spending amount to get what I want.

How much should I average spending to get a new 5* champions?

Speaking as someone that does spend on the game, I would say: zero.

In general, I will spend on really good rank up resource offers, and really good bonus offers in the unit packages. And I do spend units on champion crystals occasionally. But I rarely if ever spend money on offers that basically boil down to champion crystals or champion crystal fragments. In general, I think you should earn those from gameplay, both because it is easier to earn champions than rank up resources, and also because the random nature of champion crystals means you have no idea what your cash is actually going towards. Rank up resources are generally a predictable, or relatively predictable resource. But earning champions is a war of attrition: the only control you have is on how many crystals you get, not on what they contain, so getting good champs is about getting lots of champs.

Unless you're the Crystal Opening Whale or you're sponsored by Pepsi, you can't spend enough money to predictably get what you want from champion crystals.

That's my opinion on spending cash in general.
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Don't spend your money on anything that involves "chance", simple as that.
  • Options
    TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Weren't you just wanting to sell your account because you spend too much money? Probably a good idea not to spend anything.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    If you're spending on Fgmc or FCC I'd say be prepared to spend at least 2 odins for each character you want
  • Options
    ritual01ritual01 Posts: 11
    @TankRichardson I was simply asking about the account. I am not trying to break any terms of use. I have played this game for long, knowing I can't sell the account I wanted to see if there is an average of crystal to get new champions. But I think what @DNA3000 and @The_Unknown mentioned makes a lot of sense, sure I knew getting crystals is a chance but just like anyone in the game I get tempted.

I need to get back to clearing content and focus on rank ups rather than getting new champions.