**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Avengers, Assemble! "Quest for the Stones" and "Save the Battlerealm" Events are coming!

Comments

• Viktor252Viktor252 Posts: 44
    As a side note: i could see some special Avengers Only Rank Up Special Offers in our future LOL
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

The_Boss9 said:

Question - for ex you say iron man for one day, is that all versions of iron man? Or og iron man?

Only the Specific Champion! So only the original Iron Man.

All captain Americas?

Only OG cap, OG IM, OG Thor, OG Hulk, BW, and Hawkeye will receive the boosts

Well that sucks. I hope the stones give an amazing boost to these champs as I'd rather not waste resources on these champs to only use them for one month then never use them again
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I'm a little worried at exactly how hard these will be, I'm not ranking up any of those sorry champs just for them to be used there and arena. Hopefully I can still beat it without them.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Maybe you get one of each item from each category per crystal, but that could be bonkers. More likely you get 3-4 maybe per crystal?
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    I look forward to the whole month without Bugs and issues. 😂
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    If rewards are subject to change prior to start of the event, will a new rewards list with drop rates be provided?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    So, let me simplify it for you guys. The rewards for Quest For The Stones in the picture are all for one week only. So do your math and multiply it by 6.

For Save The Battlerealm, I'm not sure.
    The rewards in the picture can either be for 100% completion of all 6 paths OR for a single path clearance.
    Need @Kabam Miike to clarify this further
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51

Maybe I mis something but no 6* shards this month? I only need 200 for a new 6* but...
    Also if you don't have this specific heroes or have only a 4* r4 version you don't have any chance for epic in Save the battelrealm.
    I honestly don't understand who takes this decision but almost 10 members of our aliance retired this month (and they were playing for more then 3-4 years). Is realy hard to convince them not to retire with game evolving in this direction

Epic bounty nets 45 6* shards every 24 hrs
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51

Maybe I mis something but no 6* shards this month? I only need 200 for a new 6* but...
    Also if you don't have this specific heroes or have only a 4* r4 version you don't have any chance for epic in Save the battelrealm.
    I honestly don't understand who takes this decision but almost 10 members of our aliance retired this month (and they were playing for more then 3-4 years). Is realy hard to convince them not to retire with game evolving in this direction

Im short 95 gonna have to do completion for chapter 1 next wednesday lol
    Epic bounty nets 45 6* shards every 24 hrs
  • Robbo29192Robbo29192 Posts: 16
    Just curious but those rewards are they for the whole event or just one quest
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Would be cool to see drop rates on Crystal's. And what the epic and master buff and pi will be and how many fights. The 3* of each that are given away at the end of quests does that mean this will be more like the gwenpool event where the content is clear able. Or is this more like the nick fury event? What will the infinity stones do? How much of a boost are we talking here. If itll boost a 3* to the point we could use them in epic, this could be fun. But if the 3*s are for new players and it's going to be 40k enemies then I'm already cashd out and wont be able to do much here.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    You can still use whatever champs you want. The infinity stone boosts work for the specific champs
  • Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26

Maybe I mis something but no 6* shards this month? I only need 200 for a new 6*.

I was wondering that too! Where are the 6* shards at? Over a decade of Marvel movies have led up to this movie. This is the biggest movie event ever! This game should be having the biggest event ever to reflect the enormity and importance of this movie. These rewards and events are disappointing to say the least. On top of that we are subjected to RNG with the crystals. I really hope there is more...
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Perhaps I’m a little confused, but is there no ‘normal’ Event quest story? I’m 2000 6* shards off my next one and it’ll be quite disappointing if I’m gonna have to wait 6+ weeks just to form it
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    what are the energy cost? and will this be in place of a monthly EQ?