**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The Infinite Refresh of CN region Negative Space Discussion [Merged Threads]

kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
The Infinite Refresh of CN Region Negative Space. Is this reasonable? Many alliances have been broken up. Many players do not have AW and AQ to play.What are you doing,Kabam?
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• @Kabam Miike hi in Bounty mission can we jump alliance to alliance and get rewards by starting new bounty missions @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

I see some guys found that trick .
  • ZebartinZebartin Posts: 32
    They even made up a chatting group for that LOL.
  • Not many days left, but if you mean there are a group of people who all together go join inactive, OPEN, alliances that have room for them all. And then they all join that Open Ally, someone starts a bounty and everyone completes it, then they all move on tto another inactive Open Ally and repeat the process without having to wait 8 hours. Then THAT IS BAD, hopefully Kabam would have methods in place (similar, but different, from Event Waiting periods) where any person can not GET REWARDS from duplicate Bounties of same difficulty within an 8 hour time period.

If it is just one person doing this by themself, it wouldn’t really work for him because you only earn 1-2 Antimatter a day, plus some from monthly quest rewards, might squeeze in a few extra ones, but still should be preventable in game.

Reminds me of people hopping around alliances in previous Bounty months to see who happens to have a running Bounty active at the time.
  • As far as I have noticed, many players are abusing this bug. Some even grinds more than 10 thousands five star shards, few thousands six star shards and t5b fragments.
  • kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37
    Continuously change alliances, refresh negative space. It's a game bug.
    For example, 30 people continuously rebuild the alliance, refresh Negative Space, withdraw after completion, and rebuild the alliance again and again, repeatedly. Can I brush 20,000 5-star fragments a day, is that reasonable? ? ?
  • Eapoq42Eapoq42 Posts: 32
    Brush?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    I really hope that my total lack of understanding of whats happening here is bourbon related.
    Eapoq42 said:

Brush?

they can get 2,30000 five-star fragment and 7,8000 t5b。2000 six-star fragment。

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I think he is saying something along the lines of that players not interested in aw and aq and other alliance events are just creating alliances, finishing bounties, then creating another alliances, more bounties, rinse and repeat.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I really hope that my total lack of understanding of whats happening here is bourbon related.

I’d like some of that as well if you don’t mind. I’m sober right now & have zero idea what the Op is talking about 🤔

I think he is saying something along the lines of that players not interested in aw and aq and other alliance events are just creating alliances, finishing bounties, then creating another alliances, more bounties, rinse and repeat.

because If you take advantage of this bug,The rewards you get is more more more than aq aw。。。they may get more in a day than you get in a mouth aqaw
    The Infinite Refresh of CN Region Negative Space. Is this reasonable? Many alliances have been broken up. Many players do not have AW and AQ to play.What are you doing,Kabam?
    For example, 30 people continuously rebuild the alliance, refresh Negative Space, withdraw after completion, and rebuild the alliance again and again, repeatedly. they can get 20,000 5-star fragments a day, 8000t5b,2000six_star is that reasonable? ? ?its just one day!!
    Is this fair to normal gamers if you don't deal with it?

(Their approach is the task of a group of people continually building alliances with each other to force the refreshment of negative space. If you have more than 30 partners, you can get hundreds of rewards a day.)
  • Everyone's account should have a limit of being able to get Rewards only once every 8 hours (per difficulty). This would not prevent people from doing a difficulty more than once, but would just not give the rewards more than once.

This way it wouldn’t matter whether you were trying to do the same Bounty in the same alliance (which already prevents duplicate rewards), but also would prevent extra rewards by alliance-hopping of a whole group of people to skirt the rules by getting a bunch of rewards all bak2bak2bak2bak by doing them in (quote-unquote) “different alliances” (even in alliances they're just making up in order to skirt the spirit of Bounties).
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Verzz said:

If this is actually happening then really it should be stopped as it seems like an exploit to me but who knows

it is an exploit
    Verzz said:

If this is actually happening then really it should be stopped as it seems like an exploit to me but who knows

At least 1,000 players got tens of thousands of fragments.

Everyone's account should have a limit of being able to get Rewards only once every 8 hours (per difficulty). This would not prevent people from doing a difficulty more than once, but would just not give the rewards more than once.

This way it wouldn’t matter whether you were trying to do the same Bounty in the same alliance (which already prevents duplicate rewards), but also would prevent extra rewards by alliance-hopping of a whole group of people to skirt the rules by getting a bunch of rewards all bak2bak2bak2bak by doing them in (quote-unquote) “different alliances” (even in alliances they're just making up in order to skirt the spirit of Bounties).

At least 1,000 players got tens of thousands of fragments.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    This is crazy. But I don’t think there is any rule saying you can’t create/join new alliances 500 times a day.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

This is crazy. But I don’t think there is any rule saying you can’t create/join new alliances 500 times a day.

It makes the rewards farmable. I’m sure kabam has made steps in the past that has shown they don’t want these resources so easily farmed. It does create an imbalance.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    It needs to be clarified if this activity is acceptable by Kabam, or if it's a bug that WILL (not just can) lead to ban, so either no one will take advantage from it, or everyone can take advantage from it

It needs to be clarified if this activity is acceptable by Kabam, or if it's a bug that WILL (not just can) lead to ban, so either no one will take advantage from it, or everyone can take advantage from it

Right. Can easily skip a week of aq and aw for these rewards. A response is needed. We just had one guy drop out of the ally to do this.
    edited April 2019
    Jaded said:

It makes the rewards farmable. I’m sure kabam has made steps in the past that has shown they don’t want these resources so easily farmed. It does create an imbalance.
    I fully agree. But the only way to do this is to make/join new alliances. That inherently isn’t against the rules. FARMING them should be. What they need to do is put a player based CD on opening those crystals, if they don’t alresdy. And if they DO have a player based CD then something else is needing to be looked at.

Edit: NVM I just checked there is a player based CD already in place. What they need to do is find a way to tag a player as having completed a bounty mission even if they join a new alliance like they do for rewards earned in old alliances when joining new ones.

They just need to give EVERYONE those extra shards to keep balance lol.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

Jaded said:

I fully agree. But the only way to do this is to make/join new alliances. That inherently isn’t against the rules. FARMING them should be. What they need to do is put a player based CD on opening those crystals, if they don’t alresdy. And if they DO have a player based CD then something else is needing to be looked at.
    It can easily fall under exploiting/abusing game mechanics if they decide to classify it as such. Introducing timers now to prevent those who haven't taken advantage of it yet, and what about those who did already?

Jaded said:

Edit: NVM I just checked there is a player based CD already in place. What they need to do is find a way to tag a player as having completed a bounty mission even if they join a new alliance like they do for rewards earned in old alliances when joining new ones.
    Exactly.
    Kind of need a mod to answer on this.
    @Kabam Miike I’m aware you’re enjoying your Easter Sunday in Canada like me. But give you can give insight to this, that would be appreciated.
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

Exactly.
    Kind of need a mod to answer on this.
    @Kabam Miike I’m aware you’re enjoying your Easter Sunday in Canada like me. But give you can give insight to this, that would be appreciated.

Players who exploit vulnerabilities are confident that the Kabam will not deal with this matter, and this time the company should take it seriously.
    Players who exploit vulnerabilities are confident that the Kabam will not deal with this matter, and this time the company should take it seriously.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I sometimes wish I had the mind to figure out ways to circumvent the rules, but at the same time, I don't want to fall victim to the ban hammer.
This discussion has been closed.