**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community grade for version 22.1 and April EQ

LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
Very simple, give a letter grade for Kabam’s performance this month. It is a simple, objective, non-judgmental way to share our feelings about this months updates and EQ. If you must provide comments, please be constructive and within forum decorum rules. I’d like to do this poll monthly.

Community grade for version 22.1 and April EQ 142 votes

A
4%
LeNoirFaineantDemonzfyreFoxhero007DiablosUltimateIKONArbiter2426TheRager 7 votes
B
6%
FrostyXillyman10or_StrongDarthPhalRaveNNFred_JoeityJenk6225Drooped2Too_qik 9 votes
C
16%
cradlemanTimone147AakashJohnyzeroLt_Magnum_1Panchulon21Blubfish_666MCoC_fanJohn757shadow_lurker22Reverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01The_red_EclipseMaldroit2Mitchell35Rehan010_LoctiteSuperGlueZuroAndiYTDEFlintTheSavage 23 votes
D
22%
GamerDrZolaChadhoganDocmottsBENJI830SiddhantKwatraChris_ThisCliffordcanA l p h aSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Duke_SilverPizzabeatSociopathTakingAllDowniRetr0Noob2435The_Boss9TheSpicyKnightXxOriginalxX 32 votes
F
47%
thetaman23Haji_SaabSpity68Ace_03Carnage313LightMagiciansCristalmanTerraAlCapone2727TylerHeadrollerWaynedavyMqc19Sixshot1BlackGekkougaSavio444OnmixFighter092TimrosCarames 68 votes
Incomplete - explain
2%
bryndenriversVulcan112Jmd82 3 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I think this is a bit subversive. We're all aware it was a hard month.
  • AakashAakash Posts: 340
    C
    Love the Bounty event. Happy with Variant 2 difficulty level. Everything else sucked
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Lrrrr said:

I think this is a bit subversive. We're all aware it was a hard month.

How are letter grades subversive? This is an elementary feedback system meant to provide data. If kabam is performing to standards then there will be a bell curve (standard deviation). Any skew towards any extreme demonstrate an issue.

The moment we consider opinion, grading, and polling subversive is sad day.
    It's subversive because it's "constructive", but we all know people just spent the last month giving feedback on the issues present. We know there were problems. There's an implication here.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    F
    i sincerely wish kabam could address and solve these bugs in a more attentive manner.

this is also for their own benefit in the long run, or else the bugs will only accumulate over time, and then you realize it's too late to fix all of them. for instance, the bugs related to symbiote supreme should be fixed 3 months ago, but we still dont have an answer.

one suggestion is that whenever after you say "we will look into it," perhaps give us some updates once a while. I notice that often a mod would comment "we will look into it" without really following up on the issue, and the thread will just disappear, unless the thread has like over 3 pages of replies. for instance:

1. lagacy's thread about interaction between armor break and physical resistance - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/123310/map-7-bug

the mod commented "we are looking into this issue now" on Feb 22. so what's the update?

2. same with the list of symbiote supreme bugs: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/111040/symbiote-supreme-bugs/p1

the thread started on last December, and mod replied and acknowledged the issues on Jan 19. however, it's not until these two days when people brought up SS bugs again that they replied in 3 months!

Personally, i think these are the areas that could be largely improved. and generally, i hope this will help kabam bridge a better, and more effective, communication with the player base.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    C
    So based off the actual content I would give it a grade of an A. Why? Event quest was fun, human torch as a defender was fun to fight and the story line was cool. The bounties were really great not long and gave out a boat load of shards and frags.

Based off the bugs and time I would give it an F. It was too short and had too much to do, I will not be able to farm units as I usually do. The bugs were insane and never fixed. And alliance war seasons were delayed (rightfully so) since the bugs were around.

So average would be a C.
  • Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    F
    If game is broken due bugs lags etc. Cant get more as F this is worst month since i play.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    D
    Meant f for the updat but the EQ was fun
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    F
    Mostly unplayable and terrible communication from the game team.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    D
    Variant 2 seems fun and the bounty were a great thing! But I won't finish Variant until They fix the bugs... The event quest and other events were decent and would have been made it worthy of a B grade... Both Champs are great additions too.... But the insane bugs... The special attacks while blocking, the start up glitch, the parry and framerates being no good, the disappearance of the back draft intercept technique, THE MISSING ACT 6 REWARDS FOR PLAYERS! that's not Including the ones they already did a hot fix for its all too much and the rest need to be fixed ASAP! The bad outweighed the good this month unfortunately!

Alpha Scorpion
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    A
    A just because I like being that guy.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    F
    Bounty event has been vastly improved since last time (I think it's actually good now).

But the game is in an awful state IMO. Too many bugs and too much lag. Game is so hard to play.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    C
    Extremely mixed bag. Kabam still has done a poor job handling lag and bugs. The event quest is too short. But the bounty missions are extremely lucrative and an significant improvement from last July as itt happens every 8 hours
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    A
    Honestly I had no bugs or problems at all so I'll give them an A
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    D
    If it weren't for Variant #2, this update would've been a complete waste. Great initiative by the way, I don't know if it will do any good but let's just hope Kabam actually sees this poll.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    C
    Trash except for bounties