**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The t3 class catalyst problem

Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
This has not been addressed for years .
Today i wanted 1 t3 science catalyst and i fully ran the map 2 times , took me 3 full energy refills, each path has about 6 defenders and 2 ambushes and I still did jot get even 1 catalyst. Which is very shameful. This set up has no regard for time invested. It is spend another refill, fight 8 fights and then still come up short or wait another week for the event to come around.
But yes, i did get the buy the converter ad as soon as i finished the maps.
Something to think about to make mcoc make life easier .

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Then don’t run it when you need it and stock up on them?

• Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Or buy them in the glory shop.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Once they added it to the glory store, those daily quests are pretty useless, unless you are close to forming another one that you need for a rank up. Check the glory store daily and get the t3 that you need, plus, its only 200 glory, so barely anything is lost.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    you only can buy one with glory and i didnt have stocked up crystals in my 2nd acct . But the point went right over your heads
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    People really miss out on the true point when they respond.

If you've been in game long enough, you remember when you'd get a full t3c when you 100% the daily map, guaranteed. That seems to be gone and it shouldn't be gone.

The drop rate is so low that I've put in time grinding t1c and t2c maps to get items to sell for t3c shards.

Has anyone considered that maybe the fully formed t3c drop rate is influenced by whether or not your Uncollected of Cavalier? Imaging being below level 40 and the t3c map being this stingy with full cats... You'd never be able to rank up anyone!
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Fjolnir said:

xNig said:

Then don’t run it when you need it and stock up on them?

Hoarding isn’t heavy behavior ;)
    Kabam should stop giving us way more then we can use then.
    I'm around 800 now but have 400 full ones in Crystal's too
    Excuse you!!! Kabam shouldn't stop.. lol
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    MMCskippy said:

If you've been in game long enough, you remember when you'd get a full t3c when you 100% the daily map, guaranteed. That seems to be gone and it shouldn't be gone.

The drop rate is so low that I've put in time grinding t1c and t2c maps to get items to sell for t3c shards.

Has anyone considered that maybe the fully formed t3c drop rate is influenced by whether or not your Uncollected of Cavalier? Imaging being below level 40 and the t3c map being this stingy with full cats... You'd never be able to rank up anyone!

The t3 cc has never been a guaranteed drop from 100%
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Batman05 said:

MMCskippy said:

Actually before they introduced t3cc Shards it was you'd get 1 full t3cc for 100% the daily quest and would even get lucky from the chest and get a 2nd or 3rd t3cc
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

Batman05 said:

MMCskippy said:

Actually before they introduced t3cc Shards it was you'd get 1 full t3cc for 100% the daily quest and would even get lucky from the chest and get a 2nd or 3rd t3cc
    That was for the t3basic cat, the t3clas daily quest never gave a guaranteed full t3cat.
    The addition of the t3c frag crystals was a welcome one, but it changed nothing in terms of rewards from the daily quest.
    Throughout the history of the previous forum there were numerous complaint topics regarding this (not getting a full cat after exploration).
  • Concur... you NEVER automatically used to get a whole T3 Class Cat from daily quest 100%. While odds might have been a LITTLE better before they introduced the Fragments, you still oftentime had to run them over and over and over... in order to get lucky.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Yup. Never guaranteed a T4CC, even before they introduced fragments.
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    They need to up the number we can buy per week from glory from 1>3 - I’ve needed to rank up a couple of science champs in the same week so used up what I had, popped 100 t3c shard crystals and bought one with glory and ran the quests and still will probably have to wait another week to get the 3rd I need, it’s not end game rank up materials, free them up more it’s a joke. I’m not spending 400 units on 1 either that’s extortion