**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

R4 to R5

why can't i use it?

Comments

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Issue with use of rank up gems. They are pushing out a fix in a few days.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    Aren't there some "only 2015 champs rankup gems" ? Idk, I haven't even touched Variant #2...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★

Miike, can you rephrase this, it isn’t happening this way. If you don’t claim before doing the next objective then you don’t get rewards for doing the next objective. Seems to me like you are saying if you complete and claim the first objective, you get rewards for all of them. That is not the case at all. Many people are losing rewards because they think the objectives can be claimed once all are complete instead of one at a time. Why wasn’t this spelled out in the email about them ?
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Kerneas said:

Aren't there some "only 2015 champs rankup gems" ? Idk, I haven't even touched Variant #2...

There are only R3 to R4 gems. Not R4 to R5 2015 gems.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kpatrix said:

Miike, can you rephrase this, it isn’t happening this way. If you don’t claim before doing the next objective then you don’t get rewards for doing the next objective. Seems to me like you are saying if you complete and claim the first objective, you get rewards for all of them. That is not the case at all. Many people are losing rewards because they think the objectives can be claimed once all are complete instead of one at a time. Why wasn’t this spelled out in the email about them ?
    I believe he is talking about a different issue.