**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Favorite mastery

If you could only have one mastery what would it be. I put in Dex and Parry but if you have another favorite do tell

Favorite mastery 31 votes

Dexterity
58%
MegaSkater67Timone147TerraWarriorDog06DkutctghPandamanPeteDaphboyshadow_lurker22FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671LoctiteSuperGlueZuroFred_JoeityEvisceratorÆgon0710VinvickFreeToPlay_21Narwhal52x 18 votes
Parry
41%
SpiderCoolsChampioncriticShadow_PhoneixB_Dizzle_01Mitchell35Rehan010_Beyond00_XN0nameXDragonsniperRhQkubricknolanThe_WatcherNoob371Ctfz35 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Dexterity
    Only cause I can Dodge lazers and stuff like that
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Woah there friend, I think you're forgetting the best mastery of all...PURE SKILL
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Dexterity

Parry is a luxury Dexeterity is a necessity

This pretty much. You can get through fights perfectly fine with only dexterity, in fact it’s better to play that way to avoid chip damage from using parry. Whilst parry can be useful, it isn’t essential in my opinion. But since it was moved in the mastery tree you can only get dexterity if you already have parry, so you can’t run with just Dex anymore.
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Dexterity
    Ive been practicing intercepts lately anyway
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    PiTtAnCe
  • Options
    WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    Dexterity
    Love to dexterity every single hit from my opponent it’s the best!!! Parry is still cool though
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Wisdom. Especially at 60.