Options

Arena help button!!!

I'm using an android device which is a Samsung Galaxy S7 and having a horrible time with the help button in arena. It takes me nearly 4 seconds from the moment I click to ask for help until it actually works. Usually, a round of arena with 24 teams of 4* shouldn't take me more than 60 mins but now I can't even finish a round without having the used champs refreshed.

Comments

• Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    They know it, but they do not care
    When I reported it I was told by other users "to not ask for help"
  • Options
    I guess Apple pays them more to do those kinds of S*** to Android users. Try to swing us to become Apple customers zzz >"<
  • Options
    EzioEzio Posts: 40
    I have a galaxy s8. Help button clicking takes 1.5 seconds. Coming from my s5 (previous) took 3 secs.

I feel for you guys. The help button should be refreshed quicker.
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Lags for me like crazy on iphone 6+....not sure why u guys say its android issue only. Sometimes it takes 5 secs....othertimes 1.5 if i am lucky. We need a "Request help for all" in the arena and a "Help All" on the alliance page to manage this.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,813 ★★★★★
    It's strange there is no lag on getting help with energy.

• Options
    FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    edited August 2017
    I personally would love to hear from a mod why the different arenas have different arena help request speeds.

From fastest to slowest: 2☆, 4☆ featured, 3☆ featured, 4☆ basic, and coming in snail pace dead last are the catalyst arenas.

I brought this up months ago and still no viable response I've seen. I love how the arena experience has been sped up in general, but this aspect is still painfully slow.