**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What game mechanic always gets on your nerves?

13»

Comments

• Bidzy7Bidzy7 Posts: 369 ★★★
    @DNA3000 no one asked for the essay on things we already know.
    we know why kabam has choosen to describes these passive buffs as effects, which is to try and avoid confusion with stuff in the game already which affects buffs.

The word buff and effect can be used interchangeably to describe the mechanics of things which affect attributes/properties. When someone chooses to refer to something as a passive buff instead of a passive effect it is simply down to personal preference . But we all know what they mean.

Saying to someone there isn't passive buffs in the game because kabam choose to word it as an 'effect' is moot.

now unless you are going to actually contribute to the initial question of this post which was

"WHAT GAME MECHANIC ALWAYS GETS ON YOUR NERVES?"

then refrain from spamming nonsensical comments

• HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    AI being able to use the special 3 and never doing anything else in some fights.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★

AI being able to use the special 3 and never doing anything else in some fights.

Are u sure you weren’t on the all or nothing node?

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,726 ★★★★★
    Although the AI does that to mean too
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Daphboy said:

Uhhhh.... I know I’m going to regret acknowledging you @DNA3000, but that is exactly how it works... passive buffs(no white ring around it) cannot be nullified and only bypassed by certain champions abilities.

Since everyone seems to know everything and doesn't need explanations for anything, I'll just state for the record this statement is false, and leave the rest as an exercise for the reader to research.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

I don’t really like dexterity. It’s an aweful mechanic.

I think its one of the best masteries. It is the zero damage solution for attacks and specials. Its fun to do and you get a higher chance for a crit on your next attack
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    The most annoying game mechanic is problems connecting to network
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Critical failure is utter nonsense. Half the time I’m not even sure an ability failed to trigger.

Benefits champions that have no abilities and are the most boring to play.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Every mechanic from every mastery, champion, node or just how the game works
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Scrolling through all the boosts to get to the 1 I need and accidently tapping 1 I don't wanna use, it's rediculous, if there gonna make us scroll thru them all they should make a 2 tap system so u don't accidently waste 1
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    AI firing SP3 while my leg/fist/other is halfway across their body in what would normally be considered a hit.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Anytime I get caught by specials I know better lol
  • ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32

@DNA3000 why are you comparing star lord and ultrons passive abilities to this? That’s not what I meant. There are many passive abilities that are unfair and countered by few champions. Other than SG and SH who counters a passive unstoppable? No one

She Hulk stops All Unstoppable and Evades. Passive or Not.
  • ElGuapoElGuapo Posts: 32
    Bidzy7 said:

@DNA3000 really if you took the time to read past the first 4 words of @Human_Iceberg2 intial post you would of seen he actually meant buffs as he went on to then correctly refer to the mechanics he was talking about. Also i don't understand why you feel the need to attack his opinion on a topic asking players to share which mechanic in the game they find frustrating.

@will-o-wisp you talk about players needing to read and then in the same post say passive buffs don't exist. Well last i looked she hulks furies were definitely considered as a passive buff. Again why are you trying to devalue his opinion on a topic discussing which game mechanics players find frustrating, what ever the reason it's an opinion and they are entitled to have it.
    Yeah, Domino is the Worst!! Hated when they introduced her. Basically screws with every mechanic in the game. She needs a Nerf.

Now for me I hate Domino critical failure mechanic and that unavoidable damage. Yes there is ways to mitigate it, but even then you still take the damage and when you play the really beefed up versions, that damage adds up. As far as i am aware only GHulk can offset it with the face me mechanic.

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    ElGuapo said:

@DNA3000 why are you comparing star lord and ultrons passive abilities to this? That’s not what I meant. There are many passive abilities that are unfair and countered by few champions. Other than SG and SH who counters a passive unstoppable? No one

She Hulk stops All Unstoppable and Evades. Passive or Not.
    Except for lol juggernauts unstoppable for some reason