**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event Quest: avengers forever

Is it really intended for the las part to only have a second after intercepting thanos, to deal damage?

Comments

• Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I feel like it should be a second per armour break. This fight is such bs once he gets to 30
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Miike Any insides one how it shuldt work and sorry for tag u mike ikow it agings the rules
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★
    Can we have at least a "We are looking into this" or "It's working as intented, you are screwed" heads up?
  • Options
    ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    Scottryan said:

I feel like it should be a second per armour break. This fight is such bs once he gets to 30

I believe it is supposed to be per armor break but looks like it's coded wrong. My guess is they are all activating at once.

His ability reads "intercepting thanos's dash attack places an armor debuff onto thanos for each armor break debuff on the attacker. These armor breaks last 1 second(s), reduce armor rating by 750, and remove thanos's indestructible effect while active."
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    And since backdraft intercepting is still broken it's hard as hell to intercept him. Can only drop his indestructible for a second also. What am I missing?
  • Options
    Won’t to hear why to.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    it'd be nice for some insight on this, that seems very difficult, even for those with several r5's.

it would have been nice for the Stones to have been the cheat code despite having to use OG Avengers who might not be ranked up high enough, but they only work in the Last Stand events so thats a bust.
  • Options

Hey all,

Sorry for missing this! In the future, more informative titles will help ensure that important topics are spotted faster. I will ask the team about this.

UPDATE: Yes, this is intentional. There is a counter here, but I can't share that myself. You guys will have to figure it out!

Domino with mecase. That the counter. Yeah it hype and trow sp3. Ther many counters. But danm hav to said this with so respect it has Ben nice with a buff in reward for this quset. I’m hav no ide what gous in the mind for who make the quset and the desinge and the reward. Wild be nice to hear ther their thuget of Why. No buff this much it hav Ben epic with endgame.
  • Options
    benshbbenshb Posts: 798 ★★★★

Then what is that plural form?
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    edited April 2019

Hey all,

Sorry for missing this! In the future, more informative titles will help ensure that important topics are spotted faster. I will ask the team about this.

UPDATE: Yes, this is intentional. There is a counter here, but I can't share that myself. You guys will have to figure it out!

Also Havok Synergy with Cyclops (Blue Team), Cyclops (New Xavier School): Armor Break effects increase their Duration by 100%.

so 2 seconds

@Kabam Miike is laughing now as cyclops is the best counter
  • Options
    AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    edited April 2019

Hey all,

use void, get armour break debuffs to max, then intercept him. is that your so called counter?? (dont know if stacked armor buffs will deal massive damage or not)
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Intercept with capiw sp2
  • Options

Intercept with capiw sp2

You won’t hav the danmged boss from he furv befor that 1 sek is done and u wild deal zero danmged but he migt works to
  • Options
    Racs0Racs0 Posts: 38
    Inkvajt said:

Nice! How did you manage the last part?
  • Options
    Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    I used r4 Gulk for last part (below 30%), spent only one revive, but honestly I'd say I was very lucky with successful intercepts.