**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to: Utilize Ægon's Trinity Abilities & get a massive damage

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Here is the trinity abilities.

And here is the video link on how to do it.
You can be creative with it. These methods are just what I usually do and they make the fight ends quickly.
https://youtu.be/N9FSUP6WoWU

Comments

• Options
    BENJI830 said:

Good stuff. Thank you! Just got mine and took him up to 4/55. Can’t wait to R5 him! Beast mode!

Thanks! Glad that it helps
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Thanks for video! My thoughts I don’t like that idea that you have to sacrifice health for additional damage. I think you will loose less health with longer fights. Don’t see huge difference in less combo meter with CM when u finished her and for Ægon it is better to have longer fights at the begginging, so u will get more combos till boss. Just my thoughts
  • Options
    Bpn88855 said:

Thanks for video! My thoughts I don’t like that idea that you have to sacrifice health for additional damage. I think you will loose less health with longer fights. Don’t see huge difference in less combo meter with CM when u finished her and for Ægon it is better to have longer fights at the begginging, so u will get more combos till boss. Just my thoughts

Thanks for the opinion.
    Yeah I don't like the idea of taking hit to deal a huge damage.
    However, when you do the Heavy and activate the Combo Shield, for that Combo Shield duration, every basic attack taken is limited to 5% of your health so it's acceptable.
    Plus, in ROL potion farming I always use Heimdall and Thor synergy to heal anyway.
    So that I can heal every fight when needed OR when I mess up.

Also, with ROL having 11 fights, I personally don't think I need a long fight at the beginning as I can get that combo as I go further.
    Usually when I do this method, by the time I reach Hulk, my combo is at 500-700 which is more than enough to end the whole ROL less than 25 minutes.
    I did test your thought but it took me more than 30 minutes to finish it all. Not really a time saving method