**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thinking about buying full suicides.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Can anyone please tel me how many units it is to purchase full suicides and willpower. Dropping $200 on units tomorrow and wanna know if that’ll be enough.

Comments

• Options
    I’m horrible at math :(
  • Options
    Also,some good mastery setups with suicides would be great if anyone can tell me what a good set up is
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    What champs are you using?

Recovery, Willpower, Despair.... All amazing with suicides.
  • Options
    henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    If my math is correct you will need the following carbonadium mastery cores

Recoil: 1 (only spend 1 point here)
    Liquid Courage: 3
    Double Edge: 6 (2 per level)
    Willpower: 3
    Coagulate: 3 (reduces the bleed damage, I suggest this)

Total: 16 x 550 units each = 8,800 units
    3,100 units = $100
    9,300 units = $300

Consider as well a few unit on these (I don't remember if they need stony mastery cores to unlock them)

Salve lvl 3
    Recovery lvl 3
    Glass Cannon lvl 3

I'm running half suicides right now, the DE path is expensive so by the moment only LC

Check the attack boost

and no, you will not lose life over time, just use sp3 or activate the others when you are sure you are going to finish the battle

And yes, say good bye to AW, the nodes alter your life, and the more life you have the more damage you recieve by poison (poison is based on altered life and regen on base life, that is why GC lvl 3 is better), and Void will kill you very fast

• Options
    Wanted to run my r4 ghost with suicides. That’s expensive
  • Options
    Will probably drop $300
  • Options
    R u saying suicides aren’t worth it?
  • Options
    henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    Depends on what you play, I don't do AW so I'm really happy with the atk boost for EQ and AQ
  • Options
    peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    edited April 2019
    Ahitlaw said:

I think you're better off first improving your dodging and parry skills. Suicides help certain champs, like your 4* ghost, but it's not needed.

PS. I run full suicides, and here's a way to not spend as much units. Personally, I find 1 point in glass cannon, and 1 point in coagulate to be optimum (Brian Grant and Lagacy69 does the same), those other points feel wasted from my own playing.
  • Options
    peasant said:

Ahitlaw said:

I think you're better off first improving your dodging and parry skills. Suicides help certain champs, like your 4* ghost, but it's not needed.
    My ghost is a rank 4 5* duped. Figured venom the duck could regen damage back. I do play everything
  • Options
    I have a darkhawk 5* double immune which would benefit him a lot too
  • Options
    I don’t want to waste $. I want to know if this will be a game changer
  • Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146
    peasant said:

Ahitlaw said:

PS. I run full suicides, and here's a way to not spend as much units. Personally, I find 1 point in glass cannon, and 1 point in coagulate to be optimum (Brian Grant and Lagacy69 does the same), those other points feel wasted from my own playing.
    Do you run them all the time or only when grinding arena? I recently tuned mine off after using them for the first time and i loved the damage.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

If my math is correct you will need the following carbonadium mastery cores

Recoil: 1 (only spend 1 point here)
    Liquid Courage: 3
    Double Edge: 6 (2 per level)
    Willpower: 3
    Coagulate: 3 (reduces the bleed damage, I suggest this)

Total: 16 x 550 units each = 8,800 units
    3,100 units = $100
    9,300 units = $300

Consider as well a few unit on these (I don't remember if they need stony mastery cores to unlock them)

Salve lvl 3
    Recovery lvl 3
    Glass Cannon lvl 3

I'm running half suicides right now, the DE path is expensive so by the moment only LC

Check the attack boost

and no, you will not lose life over time, just use sp3 or activate the others when you are sure you are going to finish the battle

And yes, say good bye to AW, the nodes alter your life, and the more life you have the more damage you recieve by poison (poison is based on altered life and regen on base life, that is why GC lvl 3 is better), and Void will kill you very fast

Salve is useless. Points are far better spent elsewhere. Also, if you are running suicides, Glass Cannon is not doing much to justify the health lost. You want all the health you can get to mitigate the damage.

Willpower and recovery are both essential.

Maybe a point in coagulate, but also not super powerful.