**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My rank 2 OG Cap holds the soul stone. Crazy fun. Insane damage.

SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
I just ran all of the lower levels, and the soul paths of Master and Epic with my rank 2 OG Cap.

Once I got the hang of how he works... I dropped a 170K L2. With a rank 2 5*... Running full suicides with him, and he is amazing. Totally negates them. Power lock, parry, regen monster.

This event is pretty cool.

About to pop 100K worth of the big boy crystals.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    What if my og cap already at r2 before this event? Do I need to r3 him to hold the soul stone? :(
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

What if my og cap already at r2 before this event? Do I need to r3 him to hold the soul stone? :(

No. Just do the soul stone paths.
    Drooped2 said:

Heyo! Jackpot!

Sweet
    So far
    5 5 sig stones
    And 5 4 sig stones

For me how you have 10 already jesus
    3-4 energy refills, a boost, and a soul stone
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Awesome.

Thanks for the info, mate. Obviously I was too lazy to read the mechanics.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Yea, I just did 1 lane in epic/master and fully cleared the other difficulties with my rank 2 5* OG Cap....I absolutely hate how they just bombarded us with so much content, but this was damn fun

Good job on this one, Kabam.

Yea, I just did 1 lane in epic/master and fully cleared the other difficulties with my rank 2 5* OG Cap....I absolutely hate how they just bombarded us with so much content, but this was damn fun

Yeah, man. I want my OG Cap to stay this way. Hehe
    I just couldn’t stop. I wanted all those shards. They give you a ton of them.
    edited April 2019
    I tried to do more with the OG Cap, but that Havok that just gets three bars of power.... LOLZ. Good times.

Gonna need to get the other stones.
    Drooped2 said:

Im doing a path now prob save the others have an r4 5 hawkeye whos gonna be a boss in this

So good!
    I have 4/40 OG Thor (My first 4*), 3/45 Hawkeye, and 5/50 Hulk. My Black Widow is a 4* 3/30, as well as my OG Ironman. They may need some work.
    I’ve been pretty happy with them so far. There’s a ton of these things.

Well, we wanted our pet symbiote to stay but that didnt happen either... sigh

Yeah, man. I want my OG Cap to stay this way. Hehe
  • Col66Col66 Posts: 26

How do we tell which is the soul stone path? I can't see anything within the quest for that
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Col66 said:

How do we tell which is the soul stone path? I can't see anything within the quest for that
    The portal has all the names for each path.
    You have to complete the other event quest to get the stone, then you take the soul path in the portal of the second quest.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Think you could record the fight vs dormammu? Had a few tries earlier and didn’t go well, was very worried about triggering a degen with dexterity though.
    edited April 2019

Think you could record the fight vs dormammu? Had a few tries earlier and didn’t go well, was very worried about triggering a degen with dexterity though.

I can maybe go back in and do that. I did pop a 20% boost the first time, as my Cap is only rank 2, but I think I could get it done. I definitely took a few practice runs!

You never wanna dex, but even if you do Cap can regen a ton. Block and parry everything. Once you get the hang of it, the soul stone is super powerful.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

I can maybe go back in and do that. I did pop a 20% boost the first time, as my Cap is only rank 2, but I think I could get it done. I definitely took a few practice runs!

You never wanna dex, but even if you do Cap can regen a ton. Block and parry everything. Once you get the hang of it, the soul stone is super powerful.
    First time I tried I didn’t read the nodes so died trying to block the unblockable L1 😂 other times he was just stupidly passive and I got annoyed.
    Also my special attacks don’t seem to be ramping up with the number of powerstings

First time I tried I didn’t read the nodes so died trying to block the unblockable L1 😂 other times he was just stupidly passive and I got annoyed.
    Also my special attacks don’t seem to be ramping up with the number of powerstings
    Hmm...I guess I don’t quite remember now how the damage ramps up, but I know I smashed some huge specials. I think I hit 40K give or take on an L1.

I’ll have to hop in soon and test again.
  • Glad to hear you're enjoying the power of the Infinity Stone!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Glad to hear you're enjoying the power of the Infinity Stone!

Glad to hear they're scaled well, obtaining an Infinity Stone should make you Insanely Powerful. But Game Mechanics wise not Overpowered to the point where it's insanely unbalanced and boring because of how easy it is... Can't wait to try it once I get some other Quests out of the way.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the power of the Infinity Stone!

Glad to hear they're scaled well, obtaining an Infinity Stone should make you Insanely Powerful. But Game Mechanics wise not Overpowered to the point where it's insanely unbalanced and boring because of how easy it is... Can't wait to try it once I get some other Quests out of the way.
    I was tempted to take him to rank 3, but with a little practice and patience he got the job done. Popped a 20% just in case. With the stones and some good gameplay 4/40 equivalent can get it done. It was pretty fun.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    I hope Kabam's real reason for adding the stone is so that we are "cursed with knowldge" like Thanos. (Happy Thanos Thursday!)