**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormmammu Last Stand: Save The Battleream

OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
Hi Kabam.

I really hope I can get you to answer here.

Every time I use a special attack against dormmmammu with OG cap I degen to death.
In Cap’s info it clearly states no buffs are procced when using his specials.

So I didn’t understand what was happening.

Well it turns out the Soul Stone enhances our special attack's damage per Power Sting on opponent. How does it do it ? With a prowess buff that procs upon activating the special and disappears when special is over.

I am degening to death from the buff that the stone you claim I need to beat the lane is giving me. Then the AI is so defensive he won’t even let me heal from parries because he won’t attack me.
IF you must have a prowess buff to enhance my special attack damage please turn it into a passive buff or remove dormmammu from the lane. It’s really disconcerting to find that interaction.

I really hope this is a bug or something unintended.

Please get back to me with an answer because it seems highly unfair that the stone I’m supposed to need is instead killing me.
The alternative is a parry only fight which would take longer than LOL in epic difficulty.

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Do you have dexterity mastery on? The dex buff can trigger his degen.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I was able to get past that degeneration by parrying him multiple times to get that health back.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    @Shrimkins yes but i was careful enough to not trigger it. It is from the prowess buff.

@kfd2010 yeah i did too the first 2 times until he decided to back out and never attack me so I died.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Prowress buff you get from the infinity stone
    Your best off just keep stacking up the power stings and killing him that way
    @Kobster84 I mean yes but that would take a ridiculous amount of time.

Besides. Why would they do it like that ? What’s the upside of giving me a soul stone to play against dormmammu if it itself is going to kill me ?
    The buff appears from looks to be passive. So I’m really hoping it’s a bug or something.
    Onmix said:

@Kobster84 I mean yes but that would take a ridiculous amount of time.

Besides. Why would they do it like that ? What’s the upside of giving me a soul stone to play against dormmammu if it itself is going to kill me ?
    The buff appears from looks to be passive. So I’m really hoping it’s a bug or something.

The power stings build up really fast they start doing a ton of damage
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141

Did not understand. Mind elaborating ?
    Is there anyway we can have someone from Kabam to confirm if it is working as intended ?

Hoping they can read this.
    @Drooped2 i mean the portals have the name of the stone they were intended for.

But yeah there are easier paths although you’ll have to do all of them eventually. I finished without dying already just think it’s a weird interaction.
    Drooped2 said:

Onmix said:

@Drooped2 i mean the portals have the name of the stone they were intended for.

But yeah there are easier paths although you’ll have to do all of them eventually. I finished without dying already just think it’s a weird interaction.

I plan to save the rest for my r4 5 hawkeye and better avengers then the r2 cap personally
    I’d do that too if I had an avenger at R4