**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nameless Thanos is extremely tough

the new event having nameless thanos is extremely tough but the main problem is he is evading in b/w of special attacks of medusa
pls fix it

Comments

• ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    ya like i got 300 or something before i tried and usually i am able to defeat the final boss of uncollected event with that much but this time he seems to be too much overpowered for my rank 4 5 stars
    edited April 2019
    @Kabam Dijon " Pls check what is going on with NAMELESS thanos he is hitting exactly after my heavy attacks(those after which he should fall down because he got hit by them). SAme thing is going on with medusa's SP 1 & heimdall's heavy pls check ASAP
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    well, i suppose the good thing is that you'd only have to fight thanos once haha
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    OP, you are about to be hit with pretty useful advice and berating from 99% of the players. Like:
    1. «Watch some videos»: I do watch Messi playing, but somehow I can't do as he does...
    2. «You have 45 days yet». Meaning you can only complain 5 minutes before the timer expires;
    3. «You just have to beat him once and can make several tries to have practice». If you can't do it after several tries, sorry to say, but you suck at the game.
    4. «I soloed it with a 4* R3 Hyperion. It was hard but doable». Meaning you should rank down your 4* R5 Hyperion and go for it.

Above all, don't ever think it's a company trying to milk customers using the excuse Thanos is a mega-villain so he has to be extremely tough. You will be bombarded with the above advice.

At the end of the EQ only you and me won't have soloed him. I feel like a loser already...
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

OP, you are about to be hit with pretty useful advice and berating from 99% of the players. Like:
    1. «Watch some videos»: I do watch Messi playing, but somehow I can't do as he does...
    2. «You have 45 days yet». Meaning you can only complain 5 minutes before the timer expires;
    3. «You just have to beat him once and can make several tries to have practice». If you can't do it after several tries, sorry to say, but you suck at the game.
    4. «I soloed it with a 4* R3 Hyperion. It was hard but doable». Meaning you should rank down your 4* R5 Hyperion and go for it.

Above all, don't ever think it's a company trying to milk customers using the excuse Thanos is a mega-villain so he has to be extremely tough. You will be bombarded with the above advice.

At the end of the EQ only you and me won't have soloed him. I feel like a loser already...

Seriously ?? Soloed with 4* R3 ?? How long ??
    this is **** way of teasing free to play players we have to grind a lot to get units and then waste them because the event boss is made to decimate everyone execpt those with 5* maxed or 6* rank 2
    i have already emptied my stash which was having good amount of revives but because i dont have hyperion i have to do it with other champs and waste units
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    ramansh said:

the new event having nameless thanos is extremely tough but the main problem is he is evading in b/w of special attacks of medusa
    pls fix it

Just because you can’t beat him doesn’t mean he needs fixed. Just takes skills to take him down