**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Units to Respin

Could there be a feature where we could pay units to respin 5 star crystals? Like 1000
My last two 5* crystals I opened with a 4* crystal and I got the same champ from both and it sucked. I would have gladly payed units to respin.

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Dkutctgh said:

Could there be a feature where we could pay units to respin 5 star crystals? Like 1000
    My last two 5* crystals I opened with a 4* crystal and I got the same champ from both and it sucked. I would have gladly payed units to respin.

Hate to break it to you but this is a terrible idea. First off, most of the time you would probably get trash and complain again but this feature would break the game especially with whales like COWhale who would respin 5 or 6 star crystals multiple times
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    I would gladly pay 50,000 Gold in order to respin a 5* crystal, 100,000 Gold to respin a 6* (jk).
    Maybe let you respin a 10k Shard crystal for the cost of an extra 8000 Shards ? At least it would save you 2000 Shards for your next spin, especially if the first hero would have been a throwaway anyways.
    (probably still a bad idea, lot of high level people would gladly sacrifice useless pulls in order to save a little bit off of trying for that one needed hero)
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    This is top 10 worst ideas in human history