**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an allaince

Hey guys me and my friend are looking forward to change our alliance my team rating is 219K+ and my friend's rating is 258K+ and we are looking for an alli which can complete 50M milestone. Our profiles are attached to this. My line id is mentioned below dm us if you're intrested in recruiting

Id :- Undefeated_Merc[IST]

Comments

• DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    Hey I sent you a message on line.
  • Supreme_JaySupreme_Jay Posts: 25
    Messaged you on line
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited April 2019
    @Reigning_Hound
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're an 8.1 million rated relaxed/retirement alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 120K+. We’re Silver 2 looking to advance to Silver 1 by the end of Season 9.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 3 and 4 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 4/3/3 or 3/3/2. While in AW, we two (2) BGs of Map 3. We might do Map 5+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW three times a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 3K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats as of 4/27/19 are as follows:
    8,095,076 (8.1 MIL) – AW: Silver 3 – 1,124 AW Rating – Tier 13
    AQ: Rank 8,150 – Prestige – 4,540 – Event Score: 18,088,794

• Pretty RayPretty Ray Posts: 81
    Still looking? I have three (3) spots. Alliance tag (SF&D).
    Line : Pretty Ray