**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Since the Human Torch update, have you been played the game more, less, or the same?

MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
Despite this being Endgame month, I find myself not playing nearly as much as I usually do. The Human Torch update made it tough for me to enjoy the game like I used to. Curious if others have been playing more, less or the same over the past couple months?

Since the Human Torch update, have you been played the game more, less, or the same? 84 votes

More
9%
phillgreenDkutctghJayCeepeasantMC2707Suros_moonEtjamaNarwhal52x 8 votes
Less
55%
R0n1n1979NEOJh_DezDrZolaSnizzbarEb0ny-O-M4wA_Noob_Is1sfu_koraxgr3nd3lJing_Yik2017Carnage313DestroyerNanoDroidForwardweavileMurderous_munchiesAlCapone2727Greifmaster911Sixshot1OrcDovahkiin 47 votes
Same
34%
ArcDeAngelusGroundedWisdomBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Timone147jojodeth101Savio444Nitro422PizzabeatPeterQuillScopeotoe987shadow_lurker22TakingAllDownJedi_HawkeMathking13Denzel116TheSpicyKnightLoctiteSuperGlue 29 votes

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    More
    Only because im trying to get back into the game, left during when king groot came out and came back right before this update
  • GritabitGritabit Posts: 46
    edited May 2019
    Same
    The Last Stand quests have discouraged me from playing, as it seems to be a fair amount of content with large energy demands yet small rewards. But, because we're talking about since the Human Torch update, Bounty Missions were a great motivator for getting 5* shards and catalysts fragments. So it all perfectly balances out, at least for now.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

Only because im trying to get back into the game, left during when king groot came out and came back right before this update

damn ur pretty far behind huh
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    I've been enjoying it less for sure. Bunch of bugs wasting our units, seasons starts tomorrow with the same bugs, Omega is bugged...I'm getting bored of this game.
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    Less
    You mean, since they introduced acknowledged bugs. Said they would be fixed in future updates, didnt fix, and have since ignored?

Yes, less. First time I havent bought an AG offer.
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    The same, but I've only been playing 4 months. I would play more if it weren't for quest energy.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Less
    Bounties were great for me and I dont even mind this month EQ, objectives are good touch as well. That said, the challenges this month are so badly designed, boring and unrewarding that it's really hard for me to keep any interest in game after getting done with eq, which is 2 days of gameplay. What are you even doing, Kabam?
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Less
    DrZola said:

Dropped inputs
    + Precision timing game
    + Unwieldy event structure
    + Mediocre rewards
    + High resource demand

= Not fun.

Dr. Zola

Agree. I go in game, move in AQ, and pray that my game doesn’t crash in the time it takes to use my energy.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Less

You mean, since they introduced acknowledged bugs. Said they would be fixed in future updates, didnt fix, and have since ignored?

Yes, less. First time I havent bought an AG offer.

I skipped on the last AG offer as well as this one. Not going to pay for a game that doesn’t work “as intended”.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    More
    Slimeball said:

damn ur pretty far behind huh
    Yah bro, I rejoin and I have 4/40 HB as my best champ
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Same
    Same. Although I have seriously considered putting the game down.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Less
    DrZola said:

Dropped inputs
    + Precision timing game
    + Unwieldy event structure
    + Mediocre rewards
    + High resource demand

= Not fun.

Dr. Zola

The lag and inputs are definitely putting me off. That, and the RNG nature of those last stand crystals. Getting the gold is just a literal waste of time... It sucks, because I actually feel the event is cleverly designed, and when the game plays well these fights are a lot of fun.