**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New profile pics

So the new profile pics have come, and I must say, the absolute mad lads at kabam made some of the best pics yet.
I think I'll be seeing a lot of people with the chair pic, but I also wanna buy the ebony maw, proxima and thanos pic but don't want to spend all of them units. Oh, the dilemma ahah

What are you guys thoughts on the new pics?

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Savio444
    2.5 seconds after I read your comment..

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Please have a seat.

• _I__I_ Posts: 306
    I hate that chair. looks ugly. as if its a furniture shop. n no way my precious units for that ugly thing.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    ẞlооd said:

@Savio444
    2.5 seconds after I read your comment..

Hamin said:

Please have a seat.

Haha
  • GonçaloGonçalo Posts: 32
    Savio444 said:

People are going to go nuts over this.

I already did my part and went for it
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    looks dumb af
  • Glad to hear many of you are enjoying the addition! :)
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    This "meme" has gone on for to long. I don't even find it funny. I find it stupid.
    Also, $100 for a prof pic? Some people would pay $100 or more for the chair, but not me
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Any chance if we buy the chair we find the six infinity stones attached to it. :)
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I got the chair!
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★

This "meme" has gone on for to long. I don't even find it funny. I find it stupid.
    Also, $100 for a prof pic? Some people would pay $100 or more for the chair, but not me

It's not $100 for the chair... It's 150 units... That equates to just above $5 USD (before tax)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

It's not $100 for the chair... It's 150 units... That equates to just above $5 USD (before tax)
    I believe he meant the Gauntlet.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    150 units for a picture of a chair??? Seriously Kabam? I knew I had to buy this as soon as I saw it in the profile pic shop. 150 units well spent.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    So i've seen this chair profile on the forums and now in the game, can someone loop me in?

When or how did this become an MCOC meme?
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★

I believe he meant the Gauntlet.
    I did meant the gauntlet.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    RakeYoung said:

So i've seen this chair profile on the forums and now in the game, can someone loop me in?

It was part of this month's, or is part of, EQ. One of the dimensions they pop in, there's an almighty chair. Unless you actually read the dialogue in EQ's you would've missed it.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    All Hail the Chair
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ugh. Last time there was one profile pic for gold.

This time, there’re none.

I like the chair, but honestly guys, more pics for gold please!
    Agreed gold for profile pics and not units. Units are needed for so many other things which are far more needed or helpful. I'm surprised no special Stan Lee profile picture. :(
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

RakeYoung said:

It was part of this month's, or is part of, EQ. One of the dimensions they pop in, there's an almighty chair. Unless you actually read the dialogue in EQ's you would've missed it.
    I read few parts of the story but just put off by the content this month.

Thanks for the explainer.
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I got the 80 units Arc Reactor. It's simple, yet beautiful. The only profile pic I've actually used, I tend to stick with my top champ but this month I've made an exception for the Arc Reactor for reasons. lol
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148

I got the 80 units Arc Reactor. It's simple, yet beautiful. The only profile pic I've actually used, I tend to stick with my top champ but this month I've made an exception for the Arc Reactor for reasons. lol

Same, bought the reactor "for reasons". But couldn't resist the almighty chair's attraction. Its so hard to stop spending all your saved units once you start :tongue: .
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    3000 units for the infinity gauntlet, lmao tha has to be the best joke for over charging for a profile pic...
    I got the arc reactor and cap's star.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    All hail the Chair above all. But seriously i bought the arc reactor "for reasons" as well