**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the best device for MCOC?

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I would like to change the my device, I was thinking about the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite. But everyone says that the performance on the Iphone is better, in the same price range here in Brazil only those on line 6. Can anyone who has both give feedback on them? The Xiaomi even being more potent chokes?

Comments

• AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited May 2019
    Above all, a device that does not fall. I do not know if I can find an Android smartphone with this feat.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    No lag from Dave & Busters MCOC
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Apple. It’s that simple, don’t use an android
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

Apple. It’s that simple, don’t use an android

This. Android player for 3 years. Switched to iPhone XR and now won’t look back
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    I use a Google Pixel 3 XL. Works like a charm.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    iPhone X stand as king (all versions) just my opinion but whichever device that has data
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    My experience with Android was such that I spent more time in loading screens than I did actually fighting.
  • TH3_STONETH3_STONE Posts: 56
    Idk my note 9 works beautifully
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have the mi 8 ad it's awesome. Best phone I ever had, including an iPhone.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Huawei phones 💪
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    iPhone works best because the OS is made specifically for this exact device (unlike android that doesn’t have that same level of compatibility between OS and hardware), and Mcoc is mostly optimized for iOS, so it’s better on Apple. Think of it as politics (dare I say) pretend there is one big party that half of people vote for and a ton of tiny similarish parties that the other half vote for. Of course the one big guy is gonna get favored. That’s just my take on it.

I’ve have iPhone 6s and now X and both work(ed) fine

But if it’s between a phone you do enjoy (because tons of non Apple phones are very high quality) and a phone that maybe you don’t like so much that just so happens to make a mobile game run better for you, don’t care about mcoc. It’s not worth paying more or having a phone you don’t personally like. But if you do like Apple, then there really isn’t a problem.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Lots of people weighing in without many direct comparisons. I'm currently running a Galaxy S10. This device replaced an iPhone 8 Plus which replaced an iPhone XS Max. No long load times and no graphical glitches, I can't find fault with it since it's just as fast if not faster in certain cases than either iPhone and the iPad Pro and iPad Mini 4 I also play on occasionally. New Android top tier flagships run the game as well as it can be run currently. I stress currently and top tier flagships.
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    With their expansion into China. They are going to have to massively improve the performance on Android otherwise that expansion won't last long.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    In Australia, all devices are bad due to our third world internet.