**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too funny!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
So i finally got some of the 5 star shards i wanted! I finished up a 4 star crystal and just before i cracked it open i thought! "No question! It's gonna be either Thor or Capt. America!" Spun...counted...pushed..."Thor!" So i pulled a max crystal and got 550 shard. Sooooo...if any of you DON'T want a 4 or 5 star Avengers (or six) i would hold your crystals till after this event. And! Anyone have a clue what the 4 star Ronin is gonna go for?

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I wish that i really was psychic! But i am not! Sooo...must have tapped into the universal consciousness eh? Or something else...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The drops haven't changed. Lol.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I mean I've pulled 4 Red skulls in 4 4* crystals so to me its the month of the Red skull
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Definitely not seeing any increase in Avengers vs other types of champs.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I've opened about 15-20ish 4* crystals and 5 5* crystals since the event... 1 Avenger.

So anecdotal evidence vs anecdotal evidence = lawls
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Honestly I've pulled more Avengers this month ("event" since the month just started) than I had in past crystal openings. But I just think that RNG for me has bestowed upon to me and others, Avengers champs. I don't believe Kabam purposely changed the odds, that's conspiracy and whatnot (gasp). I do think it's coincidentally funny, not complaining I've been able to finish the Last Stand Avengers objectives pretty quick.
    It really isn't conspiracy! There is no reason they cannot put one or another champ in the crystals in greater or lesser numbers! As long as the odds for that tier don't change. It would just be nice if they would say, "this months you have a greaternchance.of hitting xxx champs as part of the event! I do not believe anyone has ever said that there are equal numbers of each champ in a crystal...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    I pulled a 5* IM before the event started. Have only pulled 1 3* avenger since it started and no 5*s out of a couple.
    And straight up! Don't even tell me they don't! I got Antman during the Antman movie event. I got venom during the venom movie release, guardians during the guardians releases...so yeah! Pretty sure that certain champs are represented in greater numbers for special events.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

The drops haven't changed. Lol.

^
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Is it correct usage of the word if I say, “when it’s lit, people are woke?”
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Is it correct usage of the word if I say, “when it’s lit, people are woke?”

I'll need to consult an SJW associate. They are the woke gurus, apparently.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Hey everybody, this is all coincidence.

You do not have a greater Chance of getting an Avenger out of Crystals at this time (unless otherwise stated). We don't shift the likelihood of pulling certain Champions during certain events.

You're wasting your breath, Miike. Some forum users will try and connect the dots on a Dalmatian and claim you guys rigged the pup's dot RNG.
    He is not wasting his breath for he is typing 😉
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It must be broken for me. Haven't pulled any avengers. Not that I want any but have opened multiple 5*s, a 6* and tons of 4*s and not one avenger.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I havent opened a 5 star avenger yet, but wont hold my breath for 6k shards only to get 4 star sig stones from that greater last stand crystal.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Pulled Iron Man 3 times this month from basic 5* Crystals, sig 80 now rigged I say!
    Why does everyone keep calling it a conspiracy??? It's marketing...pure and simple...i mean??? Everyone does understand.the the entire month is "Marketing" endgame??? But if mike says it aint't so! I guess it ain't! And i am psychic! Now everyone let me concentrate on the powetball numbers please!!!!
    Nope! Nothing! Didn't even see the five ironman i opened the last two days...4 two stars and a three star...rng? It is stuck on ironman for me!
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    Out of the last 3 4* crystals I have only pulled Cosmic champs. I guess it's about time I R3 my 5* Proxima