**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• MrityunjoyMrityunjoy Posts: 2
    Venompool
  • ElwalyElwaly Posts: 3
    Rhino , ant man , falcon , civil warior , rocket raccon and daredevil
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Kamala please. Dont have a r4 cosmic 5* and shes sat on ny list not even 1/25... collussus will be fine since i have him aswell lol.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Colossus needs it more, he's a wet noodle
  • Janesz1985Janesz1985 Posts: 1
    For me Venompool and old man logan
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Where is magneto?
  • SamuryanZSamuryanZ Posts: 3
    COLOSSS PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!!!
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    #TeamHulkbuster
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Groot has some sort of use thats more than collossus or kamala or iron patriot so nah
  • Claytons2112Claytons2112 Posts: 66
    Magneto
    Gambit
    Iron fist
  • Janesz1985Janesz1985 Posts: 1
    For me Venompool and Old man Logan!
  • KodicsKodics Posts: 22
    venompool
  • BarakaBaraka Posts: 13
    Ms Marvel Kamala khan
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    Red Cyclops
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    It needs to be OML. His basic animations are fun and fluid but his abilities are poor..... I also have a 5* One I'd like to stop collecting dust.
  • FitzhueFitzhue Posts: 15
    5 of those I recently duped my 5* versions, so sounds great!
  • Guriqbal_BajwaGuriqbal_Bajwa Posts: 12
    Deadpool x force should be reworked before anyone else ... if no then COLOSSUS or GROOT or daredevil Netflix
  • CristiNitu22CristiNitu22 Posts: 1
    Groot
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36
    #savecolossus
  • VoodoopVoodoop Posts: 4
    Old Man Logan
  • PanbohPanboh Posts: 72
    Magneto
    Collosus
    Cyclops (both)
    Iron fist
    Kamala
    OG Cap
  • Sylvia14mkSylvia14mk Posts: 74
    Oml and groot
  • Colossus for sure
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I'd say colossus. There are many bad mutants. Magneto and gambit would also be nice choices one day
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★
    literally every single one of those champs needs a rework, and probably about 2 dozen other outdated and completely useless champs. why just one? this is a process that should be always ongoing until every champ in the game is one that you can use for something.
  • Maximum votes are for magneto @Kabam Miike How can u ignore him new movie is coming..and also consider groot upgrade the movie champs instead of non popular champs like vp
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Batsii said:

Magneto.

Not this time!
    Incredibly disappointing that Magneto isn't on the list.

Whenever "which champ needs a buff" comes up, Magneto is always #1 or 2 on the list.

I'm holding out hope that you are really doing 2, that one of them is Magneto, and that you're asking the community to vote for the 2nd champ.
    In the last few months, yes, but flash back to 6 months ago, and these were the ones always mentioned.
    Magneto has always been the one mentioned for a buff hate to burst your bubble
  • Netflix dd
    Hulkbuster
    Falcon
    Either or both magnetos
    All old marvels especiall Kamala
    Beast
    All the old iron men
    Including Iron patriot
    Both IF especially “immortal”
This discussion has been closed.