**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• HoldengHoldeng Posts: 11
    #MakeColossusGreatKabam
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Since we aren't adding to the list, my vote goes to either Groot or Iron Patriot.

Howard is fine, btw. Doesn't need a boost. He's in line with many who are middle tier. These buffs should be for champs on the bottom of the pile.

As for the future, can we please look at Magneto and Hulkbuster? These champs are definitely on the bottom, and worse than most on the list you provided.
  • rithwick98rithwick98 Posts: 12

How about the Original Avengers
    - Ironman
    - Captain America (OG)
    - Black Widow
    - Hulk
    - Hawkeye

Also
    - Joe Fixit
    - Iron Patriot

Yeah man i think hawkeye is good didn't need that much for him but for all those 4 champs i really need a good beta test
  • literally every single one of those champs needs a rework, and probably about 2 dozen other outdated and completely useless champs. why just one? this is a process that should be always ongoing until every champ in the game is one that you can use for something.

Like the post says, you're deciding who's first. These are all on our list to hit.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    Glad to see the list and that this on Kabam's radar. However; my 6* Hulkbuster is crying in the corner right now because he is not on it, lol.
  • Colossus and Magneto. Think of the poor souls who pulled 2015 Mutant R4 gems.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    PLEASE GOD ALL OF YOU HELP THOSE OF US CURSED WITH 2015 MUTANT GEMS AND PICK EITHER COLOSSUS OR OML.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    Venompool!!! Would love to see an awesome rework!
  • StokkemanStokkeman Posts: 6
    Groot be my vote thanx
  • Doc_Manhattan93Doc_Manhattan93 Posts: 14
    edited May 2019
    Absolutely Colossus!
    He should be incredibly more powerful and resilient than now, but it's pretty much the worst character in the game. ever since we have the possibility of changing avatars I have always proudly brought the image of Colossus as the flag of my profile, knowing that this happy day would come.

Do the right thing, vote Colossus! (think of the yellow ‘15 gem, at the moment almost completely useless, and the fact that practically all of us have this character at least not awakened)
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Tin man win win
    #Makecolossusgreatagain
  • NickTheMechanicNickTheMechanic Posts: 10
    That list seems to make sense to me but please also consider Magneto.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    The fact that Deadpool X isn’t even on the short list is almost enough to make me quit this game. He along with Colosus, VP and Groot are by far the worst in the game. Not to mention he is available as a 6*. That should be a large factor into who gets reworked.
  • Lelouch2000Lelouch2000 Posts: 5
    I would say groot deserves it all
  • MasterShocMasterShoc Posts: 14
    Imo obvious choices are colossus and groot.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    HTD!!!!!
    The champion who are need to be a good beta test are following:-
    1. Falcon
    2. Groot
    3. Hulk for variant 2 need some more ability
    4. Joe fixit
    5. Kamala khan
    6. Magneto
    7. Iron man both superior ironman as well for 2015 gem 3-4.
    8. Captain america OG one
    9. Iron patriot
    10. Venompool
    11. Antman without ghost syenergy with unawkened ability bcz he do lot much more in end game movie
    These 11 need a good buff from beta test sorry in last our 2 boys are remains silent in backyard lolz
    12. Colossus my man
    13. Howard the quaker (Howard the duck)
  • FitzhueFitzhue Posts: 15
    We all agree that there's dozens of champs that are currently useless in the game at about any level, but it wouldn't be feasible to update 15 champs all at once. I'm happy that old, non viable champs are being addressed.

I'd say Colossus out of that list. He has essentially no usefulness for any level of play. Bleed immunity is about it. Most of the others have at least minor Regen. And KK hits sorta hardish.

The champion who are need to be a good beta test are following:-
    1. Falcon
    2. Groot
    3. Hulk for variant 2 need some more ability
    4. Joe fixit
    5. Kamala khan
    6. Magneto
    7. Iron man both superior ironman as well for 2015 gem 3-4.
    8. Captain america OG one
    9. Iron patriot
    10. Venompool
    11. Antman without ghost syenergy with unawkened ability bcz he do lot much more in end game movie
    These 11 need a good buff from beta test sorry in last our 2 boys are remains silent in backyard lolz
    12. Colossus my man
    13. Howard the quaker (Howard the duck)

And Rhino also for variant 2
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Kamala kahn
  • SherlockmurdochSherlockmurdoch Posts: 5
    Colossus and Groot, out of the choices shown, but there are a few that seem slighted by the newer champs, also might I suggest a updated synergy for all the champions that have had the same ones since the beginning of the game, thanks for all you guys have done.
  • SenseiSyenixSenseiSyenix Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    I say venompool since he’s the last symbiote champ not fixed yet
  • maRcin1920maRcin1920 Posts: 4
    Colossus or logan.
    In the future Magneto. Give him danger sense for heroes :) and pasive dmg for metal Champions
This discussion has been closed.