**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Double rework = double fun

sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
I'm sure that everyone is happy that in some month's time, a champion is going to be reworked. But since you said that it will be a full rework process, with a beta and everything, why just stick to one champion instead of the usual two? In my opinion, you should at least keep your previous formula (luke cage/red hulk, venom/carnage, spider gwen/ she hulk) and rework the 2 champions that gather the most votes in the poll. What does everyone else think?

Comments

• WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    I’m hoping Hulkbuster isn’t on the list as he was already a planned rework and the one voted for is the second one. Fingers crossed my sig 60 HB is good one day soon.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    @Themis_xwsths

Did you happen to read the full post?

It answers all those questions.

• sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★

@Themis_xwsths

Did you happen to read the full post?

It answers all those questions.

Mate I'm not talking about WHEN the revamped champion will be released, I'm saying that since it wipl take all that time, 2 champions should be reworked instead, just like every other time so far...
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    My mistake. I thought you asked when and what not why
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★

I'm sure that everyone is happy that in some month's time, a champion is going to be reworked. But since you said that it will be a full rework process, with a beta and everything, why just stick to one champion instead of the usual two? In my opinion, you should at least keep your previous formula (luke cage/red hulk, venom/carnage, spider gwen/ she hulk) and rework the 2 champions that gather the most votes in the poll. What does everyone else think?

For now, with our plans and schedule for this, we'll only be focusing on one Champion. But in the future there may be more, so keep an eye out!
This discussion has been closed.