**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• Options
    SchomSchom Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    How about you look at upcoming events which only you are knowledgable about and buff champs pertaining to that event. Instead of like this month where you want us using OG Champs that in some cases completely suck like OG Captain America
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Among the list given to community for our own choice of champion update, I personally think we should go for Colossus.

TBH, when comparing the list ofbchamps to each other, you will find that Colossus has the worse outcome.

Even the weak Groot is comparatively 'stronger' than Colossus thanks to his Pacifism charge than can grants him some Fury, Physical Resistance, and Cruelty Buffs.
    He can even gain some regen from SP2 (weak regen though).
    The same concept is applicable to OML.

In fact, all champs in the list except Colossus and Kamala, have some regen ability that can help them a little bit in a fight.
    And regen ability is always appreciated in this game for survivability.

Iron Patriot will gain the regen ability when he is awaken.
    Venompool gets his regen from his SP1 by consuming one opponent's buff.
    HtD gets his regen from his signature ability (with a chance).

For Kamala, her Fury buffs are quite okay and can help to end the fight quickly eventhough almost 99% of players don't like her heavy attack mechanic to gain Fury buffs. It gives the opponent an easy opening to hit you.
    Still, you can choose to gain Fury by doing specials when using her.

Venompool. His bleed damage is not half bad. It's just that he is suck when up against a bleed immune champ and champs that don't have buff ability (to consume their buff for some regen). Plus his synergy is okay too.

Colossus really hits like a wet noodle when he is not awaken. It's frustrating.
    It's so frustrating than I sold my 4* unawaken Colossus a few months ago.
    I'm still on the good side for not having him as a 5* yet.

And my last point, Variant.
    At some point, you might 100% at least one chapter in Variant and if you do get a Mutant R3 to R4 rank up gem, and if Colossus has been buffed by then, your Mutant champs of choice is gonna be much broader.

Yes, I understand that there are some 2015 champs in the list too but do they really need the buff right now than Colossus?
    I honestly wants all of them get a buffed but since we're given a choice, then I'll choose Colossus for all the reasons above.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

Groot or Kamala, and Jane Foster should be on the list :C

I think Jane Foster has already had two changes, but in no update (it was the same as not having an update), it was still bad anyway.
    She deserved to be a strong champion, so Kabam makes Domino that it's not those things, the strongest female champion in the game.
  • Options
    BulldoggernautBulldoggernaut Posts: 25
    • Venompool
    • Old Man Logan
    • Groot
    • Colossus
    • Howard the Duck
    • Iron Patriot
    • Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)

This is your shortlist? Seriously. You have already reworked 2 cosmic champs and added some great stuff to make Gamora better. You haven't even touched the mutant class which most people agree is a garbage class until Iceman and Archangel came out. Storm, OML, Colossus, Magneto, Magneto MN, Cyclops are all basically meme trash. Frankly, this list is ridiculous. Colossus is the only one on this list that would even make my top 10 champs in need of a re-work.
  • Options
    GKnightGKnight Posts: 17
    Venompool Is my Vote, needs better utility and Attack, i think alot XL characters need to hit harder than they do!
  • Options
    DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    #teamgroot all the way
  • Options
    KestonDecker13KestonDecker13 Posts: 14
    I would love to see Magneto or Falcon get buffed. I definitely think they both deserve to be so much better than they are in game
  • Options
    NabiletyNabilety Posts: 54
    I vote Hulkbuster, pulled him as a 6-star the other day as I did a rollover from Captain America (Infinity War). I took that very personally, consumed by hatred, knowing damn well he is a mold serving no purpose in this game other than being decorative, thus should've been disregarded from the 6-star pool like all other outdated rotten champions. As a matter of fact, you can delete Hulkbuster from the game, and nobody would care. He's so dull.
  • Options
    adramelchadramelch Posts: 98
    Everyone on that list + for future reference: Hulkbuster, Deadpool X-force, Magneto(both), Cyclops(both), Iron Man(og), Cap(og), Phoenix, Joe Fixit, Jane Foster, Falcon, War Machine and a couple of others I'm sure I'm missing
  • Options
    MahampoopMahampoop Posts: 1
    Venompool and Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)
  • Options
    TAIN61TAIN61 Posts: 8
    Doctor Strange should be on the list and brought back to his original glory. We’ve all forgot about how much fun he used to be because he was neutered horribly so long ago. Rework DS please 🙏🏻.
  • Options
    TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    Colossus and Or Iron patriot please
  • Options
    Haldir1983Haldir1983 Posts: 20
    Collossus pls :smiley: and make him top 5 attacker!!!! :wink:
  • Options
    Igu4n4Igu4n4 Posts: 31
    edited May 2019
    Omg... IRON PATRIOT,.. he’s been useless since the day he was released.

Ig (hi Craig)

• Options
    JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    Colossus or OML. And Wolvie could use an adjustment. I’d trade SOME regen for bleed and posion resistances. And give him his hot claws for incinerate.
  • Options
    CreatyCreaty Posts: 4
    Mutant: DPX and Colossua
    Science: Fixit (kabam’s forgotten champ)
    Skill: Netflix DD
    Mystic: UC (Iron Fist has more utility than he does)
    Tech: Hulkbuster hands down
    Cosmic: Groot ( Even KK does more)
  • Options
    Now I have only Old Man Logan and Iron Patriot 5* version and I'll vote for them))
  • Options
    7Deko77Deko7 Posts: 1
    Groot forever!
  • Options
    RodriguesetRodrigueset Posts: 1
    Groot upgrade
  • Options
    Dose_rocksDose_rocks Posts: 29
    Iron patriot pulled him as a 5* a few times buff him and then i can actually use him
  • Options
    PedrozeiroPedrozeiro Posts: 0
    Colossus
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    #BuffColossus
    Give him great block proficiency, long stuns on the special, and some Luke Cage-style Indestructible for SP3s. Also he should just hit really hard. Maybe he can stack armor and fury by parrying.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    baggins said:

OML is available as a 6*, you know...

Where he at?

Woah that’s so weird
    I was basically certain he was in the 6* pool.
    Wow, that’s kinda embarrassing. My bad 😅
  • Options
    ChanMan007ChanMan007 Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike can this rework poll be a reoccurring thing? Every 2 months there’s a new old champ reworked and another one taken in for reworking? It would be a lot of work having to do this consistently, but the community would really enjoy it because we all have a lot of champs we’ll never rank up because they are that far out of the meta. Doing this would be a great way to involve the community into the game we plat and continue to stay on the community’s good side!
This discussion has been closed.