**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• Jack_sparrowJack_sparrow Posts: 6
    OLD MAN LOGAN
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Honestly they all need buffed pretty badly. I’ll vote for KK, as she’s almost downright useless at this point in the game.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    I think you should just go down the list and buff them all.
  • SirGoblinSirGoblin Posts: 8
    Make it groot but give him a regeneration like Nick Fury, meanwhile turn him into baby groot when he is near death and make his special 3 the red button rocket tells him not to push😂😂. I am Groot
  • SirGoblinSirGoblin Posts: 8
    We already havve so many powerful mutants. Would you take colossus over AA , Sabre tooth, Ice man, Domino, Emma Frost Omega Red ? Where would you use him......
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    SirGoblin said:

We already havve so many powerful mutants. Would you take colossus over AA , Sabre tooth, Ice man, Domino, Emma Frost Omega Red ? Where would you use him......

Depends on the changes.
  • ShalomShalom Posts: 16
    groot and venompool
  • mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    Vote Venonpool and unleash this beast in MCOC. From this list, Venompool is the most awesome looking and has the best animations so it's such a shame that he is just stored away in many players accounts. Most agree he is a lot fun to use, so let's make him viable and worthy in MCOC
  • mrTequilasmrTequilas Posts: 31
    How about iron fist?
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    To the people that keep saying deadforce x-pool should be on the list, I disagree as there is not a 5* version of him, so the 2015 mutant gem would still get no value by updating x-dead forcepool. If anything, the 2 champs we need updated most are colossus and mageneto.
  • CS_arenaCS_arena Posts: 17
    Venompool :- with some extra new immunnites like incenraete,shock,all the new debuff and. With unblockable hits which we can expect a XL champ to do. Carnage and venom were reworked now make the trio more strong by puting venompool in it too with synrrgy of vemon and deadpool. Lol
  • DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    Colossus
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    I personally want Karnak just becuz I ranked him to r4 on mistake
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52
    Venompool, Groot, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel(KK), Colossus, and definitely Magneto.
  • Nav1512Nav1512 Posts: 1
    Old man Logan
  • Bezmania187_Bezmania187_ Posts: 2

SirGoblin said:

Depends on the changes.

SirGoblin said:

Depends on the changes.

SirGoblin said:

Depends on the changes.
  • Bezmania187_Bezmania187_ Posts: 2
    Venompool, & Magneto (Even though he’s not on the list), & Old Man Logan!! Most Definitely!!
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Iron Patriot should be the one to be updated
  • SkullcandySkullcandy Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • Howard the Duck one of my favorite marvel characters
  • Anark1ngAnark1ng Posts: 8
    No one from that list, classic Wolverine should get reworked, he is one of the main and most deadly Marvel characters but as a champ he is just mediocre
  • hangelhangel Posts: 2
    colossus
  • GhostWriterGhostWriter Posts: 9
    I want the Duck to be buffed !!!!
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    I just can’t believe that we’re only getting 1 champion fixed. At this rate they’ll fix everyone on the list 3 years from now! That pace has never been quicker, team.

All sarcasm aside, why is it only one champion? We had been getting 2 a time for a little while now.

I would rather Kabam dedicate time and resources form one month to bring the old champions up to speed, instead of releasing another event quest during that month’s time and releasing 2 new game breaking characters.
    This route doesn’t make sense to me in it’s current form, and it is frustrating.
  • Frankyy420Frankyy420 Posts: 7
    Venompool! I was so severely upset to pull him as a 5* and now he sits there absolutely useless
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    I just got a 5* Kamala Khan, so ummm....#BuffKamala!!!
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    I'm fine with any in this list, just do it. Colossus and Logan are the biggest names.
  • LodockLodock Posts: 32
    Why not our boy Civil Warrior?
This discussion has been closed.