**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champ do you want so bad but never have pulled?

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
For me it’s iceman. He’s been out for a while now and I don’t even have him as a 3*.

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Archangel
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Corvus and Medusa. More oddly Medusa since she's been available since I started playing
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ghost rider and void
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Domino. My 5* mutant awakening gem is longing for her.
  • PastorCoco2PastorCoco2 Posts: 6
    Medusa. I'm a huge fan of the Inhumans and I don't have her in any star rating
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    There's a few that I want that I don't have above a 3*. I think Killmonger and CAIW are two of my top picks though.
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    I have 70 x 5*. Still looking for sparky, blade, OR, sentinel, Ghost, Aegon, AA...
  • InkvajtInkvajt Posts: 92
    Medusa or Corvus as 5*..
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    a 4* SW I have near 400 champs and still haven’t pulled her
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Domino
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5* Hyperion and 5*/6* Ghost
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Even a 4* Void, though 5* is preferable, I need a decent void
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    edited May 2019
    Blade or starky. No 4* or 5* of either and im level 58 :/
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ghost. Don’t have her at all. Same with darkhawk. And I honestly have been wanting a 5* ant man and 5* Groot for the longest time
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    5/6* Killmonger. Damn it, I want a Killmonger. Only have a 3* and I enjoy playing the hell out of him. Besides, he’d be a perfect addition to my 5/65 Sabretooth and Void
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Blade.. i only have him as 3 star and also went for 3 featured 5 stars for him...i want him since he came out and never got even a 4 star version
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Any Mystic champion that isn't a 2 star or a Juggernaut.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    But also Hyperion, Corvus, Magik, Ghost Rider, Archangel, Domino, Omega Red, Ægon, Ghost and Quake 4 stars or above.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Archangel.

Even have 5* mutant awakening jem been holding on to for over 1 yr for him.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Emma frost or proxima midnight

Alpha Scorpion
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    Domino, Sabertooth, and Massacre. The 3* versions are fun enough to use in arena, but to be relevant in the more challenging content, I’d need at least 4*, preferably 5* versions. I’m also very lacking in mutant class champs. Not a single mutant champ (of 4* or better rarity) has dropped for me in over a year.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Aegon: I want him a lot and soon I'll be able to get him
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Ægad. Have an AG waiting for him and i love ramp up champs
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Archangel and Stark. Just can't pull them as 5*s, even tried for both when they were in dungeon crystals.
  • WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49
    Void
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    corvus or medusa, i can r5 both
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I have 980k rating and still don’t have a 4* and 5* Medusa.