**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Green Aura surrounding quest champs

Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
There's a green aura surrounding the champs in a quest

Now I haven't used boosts, stones or gems and first noticed it when I was in a quest already, decided to reload and it appeared

Not sure what is going on

Comments

• Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Same here
  • Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121
    If you use an arena boost (like a 1.5x score multiplier) the champions you use it on will have that aura until it expires. I experienced this too. Kind of confusing the first couple of times but you get used to it
  • Options
    There's no boost active.. not even arena ones
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Seems to be a problem since last night.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Glad I'm not alone. Thought I was losing my marbles!
  • Options
    StefffStefff Posts: 121
    There's no boost active.. not even arena ones
    Forgot that it also occurs when you lvl or rank up a champion in the middle of a quest.

• Options
    Not levelled up or ranked any champs..
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Maybe you duped them?
  • Options
    Jtegg007Jtegg007 Posts: 29
    Same info I posted in the other thread. I don't think this is caused by boosts or gems. Pi has possibly been rebalanced? Here's a snap of my mystic 4*s from today and from July 30th, I've upgraded the ghost rider but everything else (masteries, boosts, etc.) Are the same. I'm not currently in war, any quests or any arena.

ce0pfje18y6y.png

grsewxzzvbs2.png
  • Options
    That green aura can also indicate that the PI of that champ has changed during that quest
  • Options
    SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Yeah a lot of PI changes have occurred, Archangel is now my profile champ
  • Options
    ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    Its something Kabam has done over night. Im having the same thing happen and i didnt lvl, rnk up, use sig stone.. nothing new. Placed champs in war and went to bed. This morning a bunch of my champs pi has increased. Sorta the reverse of what happened to Miles a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    They were changing PI for many champs. I noticed the green aura many times the last night and for some minutes my profile changed to Vision AOU, he had their PI boosted but minutes later he had his usual PI back again.

A funny thing, doing Arenas those champs displayed a multiple boost to their points, but it was no real. For example, usually that champ give you 1000 points x 3 = 3000, but if it was a x1,5 boost then should be 4500, well nope, because the that champ with the green aura was giving you 666 points x 3 x 1,5 = 3000 anyway.
  • Options
    Mike8mn123dudeMike8mn123dude Posts: 33
    Think it depends on server. My Pi's changed between logons, then fluxuate back and forth.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Another thing, I had many crashes at that time, in fact I noticed those changes and glows after I restarted the app. Each time I restarted again I noticed a new change in or gone.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Stefff wrote: »
    If you use an arena boost (like a 1.5x score multiplier) the champions you use it on will have that aura until it expires. I experienced this too. Kind of confusing the first couple of times but you get used to it

No boosts are active.
  • Options
    wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    They were changing PI for many champs. I noticed the green aura many times the last night and for some minutes my profile changed to Vision AOU, he had their PI boosted but minutes later he had his usual PI back again.

A funny thing, doing Arenas those champs displayed a multiple boost to their points, but it was no real. For example, usually that champ give you 1000 points x 3 = 3000, but if it was a x1,5 boost then should be 4500, well nope, because the that champ with the green aura was giving you 666 points x 3 x 1,5 = 3000 anyway.

Glad they can secretly change our champs without notice. What's the point of researching rank ups to get them altered after the fact.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,774 ★★★★★
    Is the champ placed in AW? That could be a reason too though it's odd.

• Options
    I was in the arena and used a green glowing champ and after I won my arena points went down
  • Options
    MastaChief117MastaChief117 Posts: 113
    There's a green aura surrounding the champs in a quest

Now I haven't used boosts, stones or gems and first noticed it when I was in a quest already, decided to reload and it appeared

Not sure what is going on

I was wondering the same thing. My best guess is that Kabam is silently changing the PI of champions. I had a Voodoo as my top champ early today. Logged off for a good while and just recently logged back in and now Gwenpool is my top champ. Don't think this is anything bad but I wish Kabam could be a bit more vocal with us, the community should be in the know.