**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I r4 my killmonger or massacre or crossbones?

They are all duped but I can’t really decide which one to go with. I’m not looking for a questing champion but all the other fields I could use a good champ.
What should I do?

Should I r4 my killmonger or massacre or crossbones? 37 votes

Killmonger
70%
bloodyCainBuckeyeKPM1k0rinFR33_HUG5DkutctghCurtis8119710or_StrongGustavo20Battle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXKing_GarfJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxHector_1475Naufil_vazifdar8EtjamaBucky_7gp87Mcocplayer1 26 votes
Crossbones
10%
Spity68NikhilNBSAI0casual0 4 votes
Massacre
18%
MityAntSavio444Osfan8Exceptional_One1801Ultimatesaber32DisslikeMoNsTeR_804 7 votes
Wait for a better champ
0%

Comments

• Options
    DisslikeDisslike Posts: 1
    Massacre
    Massacre..
    His synergy with Domino is good.. and Domino is awsome! :smile:
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger

🎤 drop
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Killmonger
    I'd say killmonger too, hes the so called KING of the TRUE STRIKE and he deals like 100000 bleed damage, and he has a really great mass of synergies like with sabretooth or Winter soldier (this one actually makes winter soldier a god Tier champ imo)
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    There is no question. Max out any star version of KM you have. One of the best champs in the game, candidate for Best Skill champ along with Blade.
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger either insane for attack nor defense
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Killmonger
    Killmonger is good for Attack and Defense. He has good bleed damage and can tank through special 3's
  • Options
    HdhdvsjahHdhdvsjah Posts: 2
    Thank you very much everyone for this I’m going to go with killmonger. I will give everyone who left a comment one of the positive things
    Thank you for the help can’t wait to play him