**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

900 units on master nameless

900 units spent and still can't get the last 2% of master mode nameless? Bull bull bull

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I only spent 120
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I spent 60 on energy refills and that’s it it’s a skill based fight especially since they fixed his bugs
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Hduzz420 said:

900 units spent and still can't get the last 2% of master mode nameless? Bull bull bull

look at youtube video to understand how to fight Thanos !
    while it's not an easy fight, the explanations and how-to you find on youtube make the fight a little bit easier.
    you try one or two times to fully understand and here you go

Uncollected Nameless Thanos with 2 little revives. Master one oneshot. no unit spent
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    User error.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I feel your pain, OP. It cost me around more around 1,000 units or so. I remember using 3 revives and full health potions for the last 4%. And yes, I mean Master mode.

I have never been so frustrated and angry at both Kabam and myself this one year I have been playing this game. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I will keep this in mind and try to turn into a F2P player. No more BS from Kabam. It just doesn't worth it.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Oof, this is painful to read. In comparison, I spent zero on UC and can't do it (I blame android lag). So, I picked myself up and completed Micro Realm Variant, easy path, for approx 900 units. Earned 3 rank-up gems and a 5-star fully formed.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 145
    humzah217 said:

i used no revives on the uncollected thanos (multiple try’s)
    Easy one shot with blade on master thanos (first try)

Same
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I spent zero and still working on it. Won’t spend any either. If I finish. I finish. If not. Next month.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Yeah this eq is horrible deserves 2x maybe 3x the normal rewards. missed opportunity from kabam.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    900 untits do what!! somebody should of done research after the first 100! just intercept his attack and he dies....
  • ChevickChevick Posts: 3
    I soloed the UC with 4/55 Hype
    You should've practiced and researched first
    I restarted like 8-9 times before going in
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I spent 540. For some reason, his Dash was sporadic and unpredictable. To be fair, it took me a few tries to learn that Intercept stopped the Buff.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    With all the Youtube walkthroughs and explanations on the forums, it's hard to imagine spending a ton of units (especially on master). I would just continue to practice until you figure out the mechanics.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Get hype, spam heavy and sp3 or sp2, when thanos get to phase 3 intercept with a ton of armor breaks, instantly use sp3, thanos is dead ... that's the strategy I used for master mode... And i used a r5 4* hype, no revives, no units, no boosts... Same works for uncollected mode
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    The problem with this eq isn't thanos. The problem is all the bugs in the game now. You use a special 3 and you immediately dash in and get wrecked. You evade and your champ stands there and gets wrecked. Mid way through the fight the wonderful cant connect to server pops up or your game frame rate goes haywire. Yes thanks is a challenging fight but the bugs are making it even harder for players to overcome. Dont waste the units just restart and hope for a bug free run but expect to quit a few dozen times since the odds of that are about the same has pulling a 6* from a cavalier crystal
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    900 on master. Go back to the drawing board bro. No units should be used on master. It’s like 9 energy. Quit and restart. 900 units on UC I can see that maybe. Still a lot. But not master.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Got him in 5th attempt on Master without revives or potions (had Heimdall though). Why are you guys spending units when you can restart a quest that needs only 9 energy to try all over again?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yeah like others said, fight was tough, there is very concrete ways to beat him in each phase and if you’re spending that much and not beating him on master mode, your skills aren’t there yet and this is a heroic month for you. There’s always gonna be harder and easier months of quest doesn’t mean the rewards get customized each time. Perhaps they need to ramped up a little in general, don’t agree they should go up or down each month when it’s harder or easier. Ice Phoenix was hard especially without the right champs... rewards are the same though. Sorry to hear about the units, best of luck going forward.✌🏻
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I didn't spend units to beat UC Thanos, but I sure used many items I had in my stash. Nearly exhausted my stash actually. So I wasn't planning to do Master Thanos in a hurry. On a whim I decided to try him using my r3 5* CapIW. And one shot him.

Master Thanos is a joke compared to UC Thanos. Should have simply restarted the quest as many others have said here.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    This eq is genius by Kabam. Sure there are those out there who have no issues completing it and/or won’t spend. Then there are those who are too competitive and must finish at any cost. They know the right buttons to push to get those $$$
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I should probably point out that I spent because I was in a rush to beat him. I could have retried. Lol. It's only 9 Energy.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Dude I stand no chance against the uncollected version even with my 3 rank 4 5*s but I didnt spend a dime on that master mode fight