**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Havok in Last Stand Event starting the fight with 3 bars of power instead of 2 (master mode)

1235»

Comments

  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,601 ★★★★★
    Em101 said:

    would wish red skull be used and parry til you can take him down..but not being gem bearer means bony head will die from status damage.

    Ironic really; since he is actually wearing an Infinity stone on his chest...
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★

    I really wish they put more effort in testing events before releasing them, and i mean testing on multiple device. This event to me was poorly executed same with the updates, its like the players have to deal with the bad end and post and then kabam read then react when they feel like it. I think the stones should be used on current version on the champs for one not the Original version (IMIW and CapIW) if this event came out when then first avengers came out or even the last one i would some what see the point but its 2019 and we have new version of these champs, i wouldn't recommend ranking up an OG Iron man just for one event when rank up material are so hard to come by like tier 2 alpha.

    Test the content before pushing it to release?! What madness are you talking??!?!

    It's astonishing how EVERYONE involved in this game seems to consistently fail at the simple task of actually playing it.

    A single play-through of this quest would have prevented all of this.
    Legitimately - one play through. It's like they WANT to consistently alienate their players.
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    would still like Kabam to seriously consider compensation for those of us that burned through a lot of units to beat the pre-fix SP3 Havok. It was clearly bugged since you fixed it. Please replace our units spent trying to beat bugged content.
  • Options
    CodysseusCodysseus Posts: 16
    Just got an email saying we wouldn’t get individual compensation and we’re out of luck. We could get compensation if everyone in the game gets compensation.🙄
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

    Em101 said:

    would wish red skull be used and parry til you can take him down..but not being gem bearer means bony head will die from status damage.

    Ironic really; since he is actually wearing an Infinity stone on his chest...
    That's a Cosmic Cube. Not to be confused with the Tesseract in the movie which contains an Infinity Stone. Funny enough people in the movie called the Tesseract as the Cube.
    And even funnier, Cosmic Cube has the same power level, if not more powerful, than Infinity Stones combined.
    But in the game, Red Skull doesn't use the Cosmic Cube to its full potential.
    That's why he is an average champ lol
  • Options
    NihilussNihiluss Posts: 23
    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

    would still like Kabam to seriously consider compensation for those of us that burned through a lot of units to beat the pre-fix SP3 Havok. It was clearly bugged since you fixed it. Please replace our units spent trying to beat bugged content.

    It was prettying obvious rhat they wanted to take a lot of resources and units off their players. In that case, it’s even simplier not to play that content, and even worse, spend units, when the rewards are below crappy. With all do respect, you shouldn’t have spend units, or een resources.

  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Nihiluss said:

    Pr0t0t7p3 said:

    would still like Kabam to seriously consider compensation for those of us that burned through a lot of units to beat the pre-fix SP3 Havok. It was clearly bugged since you fixed it. Please replace our units spent trying to beat bugged content.

    It was prettying obvious rhat they wanted to take a lot of resources and units off their players. In that case, it’s even simplier not to play that content, and even worse, spend units, when the rewards are below crappy. With all do respect, you shouldn’t have spend units, or een resources.

    It's not as simple as spending resources on havoc for nothing. Some of us brute forced through Domino assuming she's just a tough opponent and we'd be fine after getting through her (I used 2 or 3 revives on her with my IM) only to realize Havoc was absolutely impossible to beat. There again, the first time you think it might have glitched or something and try again.
  • Options
    muddy17muddy17 Posts: 228
    Working as intended obviously
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

    Hey everybody,

    We've pushed a fix for this by removing the Power Start 2 from these Nodes. Thank you all for your patience as we we moved to fix this as soon as possible.

    We will be looking into how many players were affected by this, and how much it affected them in the next couple days.

    its been almost a week? Any update on this. Some of us spent to get past domino only to end up in an unwinnable fight.
  • Options
    AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    If people are crying for compensation could t clue in that this was obviously bugged and still wanted to push through that's on them, not Kabam. Kabam is known to push content without proper testing and like anything else in games like this one, there is bound to be bugs. You have 40 days to complete this, no one said you had to do it right away.
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    So is that the final word? They pushed a "fix" to marginally increase shock damage from the mind stone boost, but the path is still effectively impossible on master and epic?
  • Options
    ThugsmurfThugsmurf Posts: 85
    Lol just use kabam michaels golden boy cyclops, havok cant hurt him and hes such a great champ he can handle sabretooth,domino, and ebony maw
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    You laugh, but I used Cyclops to clear a havok on all or nothing in our last war. Even fully boosted (champ, health, attack) I timed out. But that's off topic because as you pointed out, he would never even make it to the havok in this quest.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Aryanna said:

    If people are crying for compensation could t clue in that this was obviously bugged and still wanted to push through that's on them, not Kabam. Kabam is known to push content without proper testing and like anything else in games like this one, there is bound to be bugs. You have 40 days to complete this, no one said you had to do it right away.

    So I was supposed to know before I entered the event and spent on domino? Am I supposed to be a clairvoyant or something?
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

    Please review this announcement thread for information related to compensation for this issue.
This discussion has been closed.