Vision Offer [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• bob59300bob59300 Member Posts: 32
    the 6* vision for 500 would not even been a good deal since dupe 20 won't do much
  • BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Member Posts: 54
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I know I’m being and annoying and I apologize. I’m assuming this is a no way situation?
    Drooped2 said:

Lormif said:

Drooped2 said:

Like a year ago he was 500.. then 200 for
    Now 100 sorry im.not seeing this as a bad deal..

he is still 200 for max unlocked, same as oct.
    I thought he was 5k units for non dupe last time...
    He was. This is a much better offer.
  • DaileyDailey Member Posts: 283 ★★
    I love my four star vision...I was a huge fan of vision in the comics.....but a couple weeks ago a select few received a discounted unit offer and I was not on the guest list. I guess I sound salty and it is because I am and I won’t forget my exclusion. Plus with that offer I would be able to add the difference today via a purchase but I am not feeling it after I feel Kabam does not value me as a player/customer.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★
    The difference in the offers was 200 units. You can hit peak milestones in arenas and get that. Any other excuses? That one doesn't hold water.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

I love my four star vision...I was a huge fan of vision in the comics.....but a couple weeks ago a select few received a discounted unit offer and I was not on the guest list. I guess I sound salty and it is because I am and I won’t forget my exclusion. Plus with that offer I would be able to add the difference today via a purchase but I am not feeling it after I feel Kabam does not value me as a player/customer.

I’m unit poor. Some from shoddy decisions (hello, pair of Cavaliers that yielded Juggs and IP 5* dupes) and some just from unenthusiastic and lazy play (motivation at ebbtide this month).

I’ve always wanted OGV and I have 100 stones and an AG. This price is the lowest it’s ever been.

And yet...4 years of seeing seemingly great deals undercut by decisions that follow shortly thereafter tells me this is a pass.

The value seems pretty good, but investing more into the game doesn’t seem so good. I’m sure I will kick myself when 6.2 comes out and requires a power controlling double immune champ. But...c’est la vie.

Dr. Zola

The difference in the offers was 200 units. You can hit peak milestones in arenas and get that. Any other excuses? That one doesn't hold water.

I do hit peak milestones....guess you got the offer. And I am not making excuses...read again and this time try to absorb what you have read instead of judging me or jumping to conclusions.
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Member Posts: 221

So funny when people say this....Not everybody likes to grind arenas for 10 hours a day for several days to hit top peak.

in any who...I don't buy credits but I am not wasting majority of life and day grinding arenas.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

Do you act this way in life when you aren't included in things others aren't? I spend, a lot, and I didn't the deal you are talking about. Doesn't mean they don't value you, it means you weren't the random account that was chosen.

Dailey said:

Do you act this way in life when you aren't included in things others aren't? I spend, a lot, and I didn't the deal you are talking about. Doesn't mean they don't value you, it means you weren't the random account that was chosen.
    Nope do not act this way in life....but when I feel like there is exclusion in this game I have played for 4 years...it does not make me feel all that good. Sorry I am not as thick skinned as you. Offers to some but not others is exclusion plain and simple.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,510 ★★★★★
    That's not exclusion. That's a Target Market. It's virtually impossible to offer something for everyone, so there are Offers available to a range of Players, and not all Offers are for everyone. It's really not that personal.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    Dailey said:

Dailey said:

Nope do not act this way in life....but when I feel like there is exclusion in this game I have played for 4 years...it does not make me feel all that good. Sorry I am not as thick skinned as you. Offers to some but not others is exclusion plain and simple.
    Wow. You've played this mobile game for 4 years and this one missed deal is what you are upset about? Probably best not to mention this isn't the first time they have done this. There's dozens of offers you probably haven't gotten either.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I know I won't have too many units left over, but glad to be able to add another 5* and I believe he is labeled as an Avenger. So I also get to complete an objective....you know get a 5* Avenger.
    I just want to buy Vision this time tomorrow.
  • arsjumarsjum Member Posts: 412 ★★★
    @BlakeTheGreat

As seen in this video, 24 hour countdown for the second tier offer starts after you purchase the first one.

https://youtu.be/j0G5B6F6jC0
    arsjum said:

@BlakeTheGreat

As seen in this video, 24 hour countdown for the second tier offer starts after you purchase the first one.

https://youtu.be/j0G5B6F6jC0

Right so I’m screwed