**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should Kabam upgrade Sunday arena?

Should Kabam upgrade Sunday arena? 99 votes

Yes
94% 94 votes
No
5% 5 votes

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Halls of Healing arena instead of Cornucopia
    Gold Daily Quest (Sunday only) instead of GM FFA
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    Make the t4b and alpha run over the weekend. Or update the cornucopia rewards.
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    I think they should make the Sunday arena based off your current level of the game. (Uncollected, cavalier, etc)
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    At least one day without worrying about reaching milestones or not doing at all.. I guess most of the people are not even looking at it.. so better let it stay like that...
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Absolutely they should, the Sunday arenas are like a relic of the past that Kabam has never bothered to address or think of updating. A healing and/or gold arena would be great, or even a buffed version of the ones we have, awarding PHCs as milestones in splash, and ultimates for the Cornucopia.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    There is a gold shortage right? Maybe Kabam could run a gold arena instead. Anyway the crystals that you get aren't nearly as good as the rewards in the featured and basic arenas.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I just dont understand how 4 People could vote "no" xD
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Not all content is for everyone so they give Sunday arenas to new and mid-tier players. Considering how much they cater to those of us who have been playing from the beginning, I don't really care.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Arenas haven’t gotten any attention in the last couple of years since they changed the format back in early 2017. These Sunday arenas have been obsolete for years. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Ad0ra_