**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better autofight feature outside of the fight

The autofight is fine and pretty great to fight against weak opponents. It would be great if the Victory screen after such a fight disappears after ~5sec and my champs walk automatically on the map. It shouldn't be that difficult for champs like Wolverine or Mordo to follow a simple way, especially if there is no crossroad.
Portals with only one exit are pretty annoying as well. Would be so much more relaxing if the champs could walk independently.
By this means it's possible to start a fight and 1min later it's possible to start the next fight, instead of clicking and waiting until the way is finished.

Comments

• Tobin14Tobin14 Posts: 16
    I like the idea of a more automatic map but I doubt they'd ever implement.
    They should however get rid of single path portals. They literally serve no purpose other than slowing me down and making me tap he screen a few more times and they should be removed or at least make this automatic they way you move along a path with no fights.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    I made a thread about this one, but should have gone looking. This is a great idea and Would make catalyst hunting a breeze
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    This is the one thing I need in my MCOC life. Would make heroic and master 2x more enticing than they are now. I still do them but I lose half my brain cells in the process

Can we just call it Auto-Quest
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I am curious why this is a thing. I understand the monotony of doing quests over and over does become an energy suck in the game and in real life, but I do not understand the need for auto-questing. If you do not want to do the quests, why not just not do them? You are supposed to have fun playing and I totally get not having fun sometimes but that is always when I just stop playing for the moment.

To each, their own. I am just curious of the mindset for this.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Genius! Get rewards for a computer to play MCoC for you!