**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sensational Synergies - A Community Discussion

Greetings Summoners, time for another community discussion!

Everyone knows that the right synergy can add that extra bit of spice to your team or that extra layer of fun to one of your favorite Champions, so we want to hear your thoughts on your favorite Synergies. Personally, I’ve been enjoying seeing all the teams that Heimdall helps out on; his Synergy with Angela/Hela is probably my favorite Synergy to use with Nick Fury, even though Nick isn’t actually a part of it. On the other hand, Venom the Duck’s Synergies mostly only benefit him, but I love all the nuanced control they give me over how I use him in a given quest.

What Synergies do you try to bring onto every team? Which Champs do you enjoy building your whole team around? What Synergy do you love that you think everyone else may be sleeping on? Let us, and your fellow Summoners, know in the comments below!

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    heimdall but I don't have him my top champs have synergies with each other Miles Venom Spider-man Stark Enhanced also my 5* Spidey Classic but we don't talk about HIM
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★

I'm gonna sound crazy
    I don't really care for synergies, unless it is needed for a champ like Ghost. I like to use champs that don't really need synergy. Particularly Quake and Venom.

For the most part I agree. I've gone the better part of the last year using Blade without his GR synergy (only recently got GR as a 4*). I don't like bringing champs that I don't intend on using in the fight unless there is a situational reason to do so. It's also partly why I took my 5* Hela to R4, so I could use her on attack in addition to her synergy bonus with my 6* Angela.

If I do run synergies, I prefer all of them to be sufficiently ranked up to be useful on attack and no only a tag-along. The only real exceptions to that are Heimdall, GR for a hard quest boss (like 5.4 Ultron), or a full synergy team for Labyrinth.

Recently pulled a 6* Domino, so now I'm working on ranking up my 5* Rulk and Masacre (both R3 now) so they aren't "wasted" attack team slots.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk with the MK/NT synergy is pretty good. I’ve been enjoying the DH/NT duo a bit. Need to rank NT up though. Ronin and MK synergy is nice too. Adds some added punch for a real easy setup. Actually most of Ronin’s synergies are nice. I just need a new CM.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenom Rising is a pretty cool one (Spider-Gwen + Venom).
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I love the MS and Magik synergy. +500 crit rate , +500 crit damage while under limbo.
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    Holy trinity of course, the original one. Blade - Stark Spider and Ghost Rider , with this synergy all 3 champs becomes insane. I'm using this synergy almost everyday at some point (EQ,AW or AQ).
    Second one is Heimdall's cheat dead synergy.
    And third one is nick fury's %20 damage boost synergy, too bad we need to kill him for this :D
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Blade/GR
    CAIW/GHulk/IMIW
    SHulk/GHulk/RHulk
    KM/ST/WS
    RHulk/Domino
    Sentinel/IM
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh I so want a 4 or 6 star Gamora for the synergy with guillotine!
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I like KM, WS and Void together because they all gain some extra bonuses from their synergy partners.
    Void gets some survivability, but it's only enough really to recover from chip damage and the occasional 5% or so if you have to wait a minute or so to bait a special (yeah that sucks)
    WS gets just all that extra damage. He's been a fairly useful member of my team for clearing 5.3 (cause people have been reading how the 5.3 global nodes work wrong for AGES; it's just a 50% weakness, not halving everything attack-related)
    And KM just gets some extra nice things. True Strike is much easier to get with the WS synergy (intercepts FTW) and a little bit of survivability with Void (at least if you have your Vibranium Armor up)

I also really like how much benefit Spider-Gwen gets from the Gwenom Rising synergy. At the moment, I'm bringing in Venom for the synergy, and it's nice how you can use a champ that is useful by themselves to second as a synergy partner for another teammate. Again, SG AND venom have both been useful for me in clearing 5.3 content, because of all those attack modifiers that don't get affected by the 5.3 nodes.

Other synergies I really like using:
    Gamora/Guillotine/Angela. Just a small bonus to their damage output, but hey at least it's something. (also might need to remember to bring Morningstar in a bit more when using Angela cause extra buff duration is super nice for survivability)
    Heimdall synergies. Just a nice extra buffer in case you mess up.
    Most other synergies with Void. Namely, the ones with the Avengers and Sentry help a fair bit (and also Hulk, sort of). But I don't usually use those cause I have better options for characters to fill up party slots.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    RHulk/SHulk... +2% att for each heat charges on RHulk.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    Mephisto and sym supreme. Mephisto can aura on basic attacks. BOI.
  • amitrixamitrix Posts: 11
    Night Thrasher synergy with Ghost Rider and Star Lord is surprisingly nice!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    ST/KM

Single most useful synergy in the game.
  • G0DWHACKERG0DWHACKER Posts: 1
    It's aint easy being blue! Yando + either Night Crawler or Beast = block penetration.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    The original Holy Trinity is the absolute best still.
    This team combined with above average skills can take upon any content, LOL, AW, AQ, UC just except a few higher tier AW fights which require specific counters (like The Champion). Thus team has got almost everything that you need in this game.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I like km with ws, both champs together are great and full different roles, and they’re both so much fun to play, I also like st and or, good bit more damage on st and it just takes omega to another level
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Hamin said:

ST/KM

Single most useful synergy in the game.

ah a man of knowledge i see
  • FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    Omega Red, Winter Soldier, Killmonger, Sabretooth, Void is a good them to play on.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I like SW, quake/HE and quake/HE.

Almost makes the witch like she was.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    KM/Void/BPCW is a great three team

KM/Void/BPCW/Hawkeye/Beardo Cap is an awesome monthly event quest team

• Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Blade/GR/spiderman(SE)
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Ghost/wasp/ hood (quest use and Aw)
    Km/ void (AW)
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I've been enjoying this team:

4* Ronan (not Ronin)
    4* Elektra
    4* Black Widow
    4* Daredevil
    3* Daredevil

+23% power gain ... means Ronan stun locks pretty much anyway, regardless of buffs .. :) if they have even 1 buff, it's just gets stupid ...

I actually feel sorry for Venom O.o