**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

10k 5* refund please

I pulled Spider Gwen today and she is totally useless her l1 gives her abilities she should already have so only two damaging abilities and debuffs that trigger will power she is useless in quests wars AQ and arena so basically I spent 10k shards and got nothing in return and yes she is a big fat nothing some may like her and say she is great but truth be told she is nadda but a waste of coding time and pixels

Comments

• Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited August 2017
    triggers will power....lmao. willpower is nothing anymore.

no refund for you!
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You know what's funny is i pulled her to recently, I hate my luck so far with 5 stars. Juggernaut, iron fist and spider Gwen ugh
  • Options
    Juggernaut, IP, Rhino, Ronan and BPCW dude
  • Options
    All quite useless to my roster
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    She's as good as any other 5 star in arena to be fair

Yea, 5*, regardless of who it is, are great for racking up points in arena.

Though, I think the reason why she is looked down upon is because she really lacks in utility. She just doesn't excel at anything and that is the main reason why she is mediocre. She isn't strong in defense, neither is she good in offense even if duped. She's not going to be that great at Act 5, and bottom line here is that she just doesn't counter anyone specifically. She's just a really basic champion.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I got Groot. Id trade for that IP or SG any day. Consider yourselves lucky!
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    For the millionth time write a support ticket
  • Options
    you arent entitled to a refund, end of story. its an RNG system, you arent the only one to get shaft on a 5* pull. i have spider gwen and luke cage and raised 0 fuss, you just gotta keep at the grind and hope for better pulls in the future.

your "what if" argument is invalid. this is the wayvshe was designed and shes working as intended. if they made significant changes like you listed they wouldnt hand out shards, they would reinstitute rdts.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,855 ★★★★★
    Spider gwen is finished since she was introduced. The team doesn't introduce champions that are not completed yet. That would be stupid.
    You got unlucky, try next time
  • Options
    Fanoin wrote: »
    You sir obviously can't see the logic that she is unfinished and sir maybe because​ everyone thinks like you and just accept an unfinished champion and not try to make a change or ask for a refund before is not my problem also there has to always be a first time otherwise nothing ever changes.

you, sir, should create a ticket if youre unsatisified with the prize recieved while gambling.

i completely see your logic, but asking for a refund is not constructive to kabam. i guarantee that you wont be seeing any kind of refund for this.

she was already changed once. maybe not in the way you had hoped, but i wouldnt hold your breath on any significant changes any time soon.

the best thing you can do is open a thread or poll in "suggestions and feedback" to start an open ended discussion with the community on constructive ways to make spider gwen a more viable champ.

until then, enjoy your new prize and dont waste resources ranking her up!
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    This is the very reason this game should have a balance overhaul. Do you know how hard is to collect shards to open a crystal and get a dissapointing champ. It takes a toll on you. Mentally it is heartbreaking.

Thousands of people have quit this game due to this random crystal concept.

My suggestion is: let it be random but at least make the crystals that every day you can open by class just like the catalyst quest. Let us choose the class we want to pull.

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    This is the very reason this game should have a balance overhaul. Do you know how hard is to collect shards to open a crystal and get a dissapointing champ. It takes a toll on you. Mentally it is heartbreaking.

Thousands of people have quit this game due to this random crystal concept.

My suggestion is: let it be random but at least make the crystals that every day you can open by class just like the catalyst quest. Let us choose the class we want to pull.

There is no better way to go about crystals that the system we have now without unbalancing the game. Class specific 5 star crystals would be horrible, mystic would be the most obvious class to go for so if you think people complain about magiks and dormammus now imagine AW even more dominanted than it is now with 4/55 magiks, dormammus and mordos. Science crystals would hardly ever be opened since the only 3 top tier champs in there are quake,spiderman and hulk all of which aren't essential champions to have. Tech would have a 60% chance to get a bad champion like howard, IP and IM which is a higher percentage to get a bad champion than the basic crystals now. I always se you ranting about balance but most of your ideas actually promote imbalance, whats balanced about having 6 crystals where 1 is would be completely unused and 1 would be grossley overrun by the some of the best champs in game. You need to take a lot more time thinking about your ideas and proposals because most are simply nonsensical. By looking at your spam and abuse to agree ratio a large majority of the player base also dislike your ideas and from seeing peoples reactions to your posts are tired of you on the forums so please take your time and bring to us ideas that could actual benefit the game
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Immortal wrote: »
    x8ioxyk4iib9.jpg

Immortal I'm sorry for your loss I duped him recently -_-
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    Man I wish I had a 5* Spider Gwen. I love my 4*
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    They haven't even given refunds for pure skill which many spent real money to obtain, not just collected shards. Good luck with your refund, at least you have something that works as advertised and hasn't been ignored after confirming the extra 120 cores are completely useless and they refuse to do anything. About it. BTW, spider Gwen is a fun champ to play once you get her figured out, bit OP but certainly good with the right team around her and great for scoring points in arena.
  • Options
    Spider gwen is the queen of armor break. You stack like 4 of those then fire off the special 2, your opponent is screwed. She also stuns, and has a high crit rate. As a side note, just deal with it as I have dealt with getting ronan. So in other words...NO REFUND FO YOU!
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    x8ioxyk4iib9.jpg

Thing is, he is actually fun to play the game with. Its just that he hits so soft you play for ages. Fix that and he is a decent champ

The Marvel twins hit like trucks, but are as dull as dishwater to play the game with for example
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Guys please quit attacking the OP. He may be wrong in his thinking but if he does get a refund I want to know about it as it will set an awesome precedent.... I will then use it to demand a refund in Vagas where I recently put $1000 on black at the roulette wheel. It came up red which was a total waste of my $1000 and I want it back!!!
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I really cant see how the OP things he is entitled to a refund at all in any way? Thats the luck of the draw. The champ isnt unfinished, you just dont like the way she is designed in the game. So what is your reason for a refund?

Plus, even if this thread goes to 1000 pages and everyone on here agrees with you (you wont get even one person agreeing) you will still NEVER get a refund. You already know that
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    I got a 5* Gambit and i'm not complaining. lol.