**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

1282930313234»

Comments

• antbot2antbot2 Posts: 26
    İRON PATRİOT for iron man
  • raphamarxraphamarx Posts: 2
    Groot
  • TheKattman83TheKattman83 Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Old Man Logan
  • KahqKahq Posts: 9
    Old Man Logan
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★

Terra said:

I think Colossus will win by a landslide

All evidence is pointing that way. It's a shame. I wanted KK to have some redemption. Lol.
    KK is already a very good champ at higher ranking if you know how to use her.
  • VaederVaeder Posts: 4
    #Collusus#
    I say collusus will be a good update cus he could be a good counter to havoc. His sig ability and animations needs works along other stuff.
  • Ol01Ol01 Posts: 3
    Kk
  • espadasxespadasx Posts: 5
    please update IRON PATRIOT i already have him x 120 of 5 stars
  • DjoaoDjoao Posts: 15
    Colosso
  • VerosPanVerosPan Posts: 1
    My Choice: Colossus!!!
    - he need like Hulk also new Specials to reach enemies in distance too. He's to easy to bate.
    - We have not that much bleedimmune champs in the mutantsrange. And that would be cool against all the powerful bloody Talents 😁
    - Logan is never that good than Wolverine or X23..
    - Cosmic Champs on this List are never that good than Corvus, Medusa, Hyperion or Carnage. Will say... we have here no need for more well reworked champs.

• SamaritanaSamaritana Posts: 19
    Iron Patriot
  • Hey there Summoners, the time has come! The official poll for you to vote for the next Champion to be updated can be found here.
This discussion has been closed.