**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• #MakeColossusgreatagain
  • MujiwaraMujiwara Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    #buff unstoppable Colossus too
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

This is a close one.

Not sure how it will lean. XD
  • BUFF MY SHINY BOY!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

i would like to know how many of these Colossus voters actually have him duped as a 5 star, I lfeel a lot of people go on youtube and just following the wave his synergies is trash so I would love to see how many people use Colossus after the buff over like a iceman ,AA, omega red or domino.

You say that like you're certain they would have buffed Iron Patriot to be better than Ghost, Sparky, and Star Lord.

I posted my preference soon after the announcement, and I posted my rationale for that choice separately here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/832866/#Comment_832866.

I'm sure some people were swayed by Youtubers, but I'm also sure many people were swayed by forum posts, Reddit posts, the chatter in their alliance, and many other things. I think the factor that probably swung the most votes was momentum: a lot of people initially voiced their support for Colossus, all completely independently of each other, and that snowballed. No one person did that alone.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    My first three star champ
    Thought he was a God 🤣
    Colossus
  • AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Colossus will win. but I have a question. Will the developers just only buff his abilities or abilities buff + a new model and new animations / special attacks ?

if developers will just buff his abilities then I do not understand why peoples voting for Colossus. Not a beautiful model, nothing unique in terms of combos ( light, medium, heavy ) animations + special attack animations.

I want to say that: even if he becomes a top after a buff he is not interesting/fun in terms of gameplay
  • IcemossieIcemossie Posts: 7
    Stop freaking out, its one of many to come.
    One at a time :)
  • SlothBabySlothBaby Posts: 30
    KAMALA!!!!!
  • I am Groot.
  • paulito94paulito94 Posts: 1
    IRON PATRIOT IS A GOD HAHAHAHA
  • PerroletalPerroletal Posts: 267
    Coloso
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Daz said:

All those Colossus voters I bet there gonna want a 2 for 1 because no way should normal Colossus be better than Unstoppable Colossus it won’t make sense if that happens.

They have already stated in the original post about the voting that if Colossus is the one updated, Unstoppable Colossus will not be updated along with him.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    You Bustas' want another annoying defender/arena champ to fight. Mmkay! i mean i got one of most these champs anyways but the current meta wont make colossus fun. Still i wouldnt mind whoever wins this as so many champs need updated badly..
  • Raffie1234Raffie1234 Posts: 3
    VOTE COLOSSUS! Way over due for this champion!
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    All of them need a buff and may as well let classic avengers keep the infinity stone abilities as well
  • Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    Parfanity said:

If Colossus is going to get the buff... then Unstoppable Colossus should get it to, since they are pretty much the same champ.

I agree with this

• #TeamOML
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    COLOSSUS. Please change his Special 1
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Agresssor said:

Colossus will win. but I have a question. Will the developers just only buff his abilities or abilities buff + a new model and new animations / special attacks ?

if developers will just buff his abilities then I do not understand why peoples voting for Colossus. Not a beautiful model, nothing unique in terms of combos ( light, medium, heavy ) animations + special attack animations.

I want to say that: even if he becomes a top after a buff he is not interesting/fun in terms of gameplay

If developers dont take drastic measures, He Will be Trash champ in same as today, with just some improvements.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★

Don't act like Sheeple, Vote for the Twig People
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    Anyone feel like Colossus needs a weapon? Maybe a piece of rusted metal considering his background? Or chains?
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,050 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

I can think of 161 reasons why I voted for Colossus (and Youtubers ain't one)

You have more reason than me and I still want Colossus buff.
  • ZalloccZallocc Posts: 1
    While I am not against a colossus buff, my vote goes to iron patriot. The guy is basically just a worse classic iron man.
  • Spee_dSpee_d Posts: 4
    Colossus has been the same since the beginning. He needs the update!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Seriously just buff them all there isn't one on that list that doesn't disappoint when you pull them
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    I was 50/50 Groot and Colossus.
    Since Colossus seems to need no help with winning I'll support Groot for 2nd place.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    almost at 3000 votes for tin man!
This discussion has been closed.