**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• 1BlackMamba1BlackMamba Posts: 4
    Venompool!
  • Coloso
  • scalanfscalanf Posts: 1
    Colossus !!!
  • MondeuMondeu Posts: 1
    Colossuussssss
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit Im serious about voter fraud, look at all these new accounts that have been made to support Colossus
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    They misspelled Colossus on this poll. The correct spelling is C-Y-C-L-O-P-S.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,553 Guardian

@Kabam Zibiit Im serious about voter fraud, look at all these new accounts that have been made to support Colossus

That's probably just Madrox helping a bro out.
  • DBDLC666DBDLC666 Posts: 7
    Colossus definitely needs the rework most.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    DalBot said:

I can think of 161 reasons why I voted for Colossus (and Youtubers ain't one)

I’m in the exact same boat. My vote is exclusively for any 2015 mutant champ, **** what any YTer says. If magneto was a option he would get my vote too.
  • ZAN667ZAN667 Posts: 19
    The good guy Colossus
  • VOTE FOR GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!
    Before you Flee, Vote for the Tree

I AM GROOOOOOT
  • souma said:

Vote for Colossus
    #BuffColossus

We dont need more to vote for Colussus we need more for Groot
  • AlkoNuSAlkoNuS Posts: 2
    Колосс достоин апа! B)
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Posts: 33
    I say colossus because i think everyone else enlisted has more use... i feel like he should never have been this wet noodle.
  • Coloso!!!!!!
  • It’s obvious who taking the update

You realize people had to create accounts to vote, so alot of lurkers just made accounts now right?

Nope, has to be fraud.
    nope dont try it, its obvious, they are all posting the same thing and I dont believe people so invested in this wouldn't already have a Kabam account on their device that they could use for the website

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Democracy is a good thing! I just want to say Thank you to Kabam for letting the MCOC community to decide this!
    There have been a ****-ton of polls on this, and Colossus is almost always the winner.
    My vote was for Colossus, if he wins will unstoppable Colossus eventually get the same buffs? Or would you like to keep some sort of distinction- other than unstoppable between the two?
  • oneringtoruleoneringtorule Posts: 3
    edited May 2019
    colossus was never great in any comic, mini series or any showcase. He never had his own series, and he’s just mediocre at best.
    vp is venom + deadpool = it should equal god tier!!!
    OML or wolvie, was one of the top 5 fiercest mutants ever! He should at least be demi god tier.
    Colossus is not in the top 50! He was never ever a fan favorite, everyone is just pulling for him cuz they have him, not because the character actually deserves it.I have him also, but i don’t think he deserves it, i don’t have vp, but do believe he definitely should could MUST get a buff!!!
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    nice I'll have some use for that 2015 mutant gem. Wish they would buff Deadpool X but Colossus will do
  • RyanwhalesRyanwhales Posts: 60
    edited May 2019
    Colossus is going to win by a long shot.
    Im still hating this idea, but he is not going to be worth it.
    Im telling you, he. Will. Def.
    Only useful in ally def.
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    #buffcolossus
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Colossus will prevail
  • kpmmkpmm Posts: 5
    Since there's no wolverine 5 star, old man logan should be buffed
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★

nice I'll have some use for that 2015 mutant gem. Wish they would buff Deadpool X but Colossus will do

Dead x is not available as a 5* so he would be a bad option for the gem.
This discussion has been closed.