**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You take away gifting badge, so let's have an increase in unit rewards and revives

So there is still no word on when it if the gifting badge will be reinstated. But we don't see any go between from kabam. We should at least be getting an increase from arena or via questing of units. And at least throw us a bone with some more revives in the game, make them more accessible. The 4hr cavalier drop rate for revives is woeful and I must of opened 20 uncollected arena crystals this week and got 75 units. The drop rates are terrible. Kabam are making this a pay to play game and putting off a lot of long time players like myself from continuing. Can we get some clarity on this situation from 1 of the mods. We've had a terrible month of performance issues etc, broken gameplay, you released some ridiculous difficulty for the last stand event and I don't even want to go there with UC thanos. Can some of these issues get addressed please

Comments

• GsxrmackGsxrmack Posts: 6
    the 24hr events give u revives if u do the work
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Gsxrmack said:

the 24hr events give u revives if u do the work

That's a heck of a lot of work for a lvl 1 revive. And these lvl 1 revives don't get you very far with endgame content