**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino Sentinel Corvus and Moon Knight GLITCHES NEEDING a FIX

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Domino was fixed awhile back to where her medium was slowed because she would block break if didn’t super hold down block, since variant 2 was released, this has been backdated to the previous early release block break.

Sentinels Sp1 is still not back to where it was to where could easily be punished on evading the beam

Corvus SP2 has always been screwed up to where if fighting against and when he starts his Sp2, if u don’t start evading early to get far out of reach and try to evade the last bit while in range. The game freeze glitches to you a half second and can mess you up.

Moon knight has THE WORST specials To use after a Sp1 and Sp2, it’s easily blocked most of the times. This has ALWAYS been a problem, but since he’s a **** char no one uses, no one really has said anything

Kabam please fix these issues. The domino and Sentinel has F’d me multiple times and cost items

The Corvus thing and moon knight has as well but not as much as ways to get around

FIX THE GAME

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Don’t use mlllm with moon Knight. And you shuld be find
  • PsykotikSlayerPsykotikSlayer Posts: 9
    Agreed with sentinel and sp1 recovery. I know there was a fixed, but I think it got worse after the fix
  • kamzorkamzor Posts: 3
    Also agree with Sentinel. "Bug" is still not really fixed. I don't charge him anymore after SP1 as he usually parries or intercepts you directly.

Also NC is affected. You cannot switch him properly into his 2nd mode (the time window has been massively decreased when you are able to switch his mode while going into block, clicking light attack and going back into block). This issue started the same time when all the other bugs occured (such as you were unable to charge into Loki's SP2, Setinel SP1 and son on). Still not fixed or any comment about that.

Is this working now as intended or a bug?
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30
    Agree with sentinel problem.
    Fights in aq are already annoying cause its passive ai, plus its recovery time after sp1 makes things longer and boring.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    I don't mind moonknight even though his special 1 and 2 such I can play him fairly well without specials and Corvus 2nd ability ain't to bad.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    I only use MK in arenas but found I can reliably chain into his specials if you use the special right after the first kick of his second medium attack.
  • ThednessThedness Posts: 27
    What about Ironman incapable of landing an SP2 after a combo?
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Lormif said:

Domino does not break block, you said it yourself you are not holding block long enough. She has a 2 hit medium, if you only block the first hit and she breaks parry the second hit will go through. She is not like other champs where you can block hit one and dodge hit 2, you have to hold long enough to ensure parry went through and you are not eating the second attack.

I know this, but kabam mike posted an update about her, they ended up slowing the medium attack 2 hit and fixing the block release problem. This has now again reverted back to how it was before they fixed it.

If they are going to change the game or make changes that effect people’s game play and have to find out these things through using items from trial and error, they should say something about it
  • WimaksWimaks Posts: 105
    Do not see anything in release notes about a domino fix. Last I heard this was going to be fixed in “next update”...?