**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why Champs are running towards opponents after SP3?

Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Everytime I’m hitting special 3, my champs are running towards the opponents automatically. And due to that run sometimes my champs hit them automatically and sometimes get hits from them. It happened with me a lot while doing variant 2 and in aw too. Anyone facing this issue?

Comments

• Options
    Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Champs automatically run or walk toward opponents until u attack or block or input a move. It's pretty much standard since beginning of game........play game more so u dont ask questions that make u look silly
  • Options
    Aamir123Aamir123 Posts: 92
    @Unknown_Soldier before saying silly to anyone make sure you have a check on what I am saying. I have video proofs for that how champs run towards opponents and hits them automatically without even touching the screen.
  • Options
    Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298

Champs automatically run or walk toward opponents until u attack or block or input a move. It's pretty much standard since beginning of game........play game more so u dont ask questions that make u look silly

God, this was ironic.