**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who gets characters

Yesterday happened a fact that starts to come out that a member of my alliance got a ronan of 4 * look at ronan and it was doubled by 5, and it caught my attention because they roar wins in labyrinth and reign of legend, discard Kingdom as it gives cyclope, rhino and rum together. After that it appears that one member of the alliance won a cyclops of 4 * and also doubled by 5 so I took out by discard that they had passed labyrinth, my alliance is not powerful to pass labyrinth average power is 150,000, we all have very few heroes 5 *, so the most logical reason that they used a hack, I do not want my alliance to be harmed, so I ask you to say who gets a character to see if he got it in a legal or fraudulent way, in order to be expelled from the alliance
I hope you hear my request thank you very much

Comments

This discussion has been closed.