**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Monthly 29 day RDT! (With restrictions)

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Added as a 29th day reward it expires in 24h if claiming it. A 4-5 star RDT that can be used for either 4 or 5 star Champs

Would THIS be enough regulation to satisfy all the complaints?

It wouldn't be possible to hold it in case of an event in the next month and it'd be so late in the month that any event you NEEDED a specific champion to use they would have to spend a LOT on refills to complete a challenge like web slinger AND they'd only have the 1 so they won't be able to bring up multiple champions with the correct ability

AND it'd actually allow people to test champions at r4-5 or r2-4

An added restriction could be that tou don't get the ISO or the GOLD but only the catalysts as that's what most people want them for

Heck you could also add an additional "holding" period that means the champion is locked until all current challenges like Web Slinger are expired so you CANT abuse them at all

But I can't be the only one thinking that a champion who SOUNDS good could actually be bad due to how it's myriad of complex abilities work and interact…

Comments

• Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    edited August 2017
    I agree on 75% of that, but let's just admut, rdt doesn't come without nerfing, so meh
  • dude RDT are not coming back EVER
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    dude RDT are not coming back EVER

Lets hope so.....they totally destroy the game
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    True
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Nope. You can test champs not at max rank

Rdt was the worst idea the game had..
    So tired of people begging for them

Ya they really should have just given champ specific ones: SW, DS, whoever else got nurfed
  • danielmath wrote: »
    A4_Awesome wrote: »
    dude RDT are not coming back EVER

Lets hope so.....they totally destroy the game

no like it was confirmed by Kabam they are NEVER coming back at All
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They've stated many times that they would only return if there are major changes to Champs (nerfs). Changes that are intended. Not bugs. Further to that, it was also mentioned they would most likely be Champ-specific if they did come.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Same damn thread.
    No. Wait for a major nerf or change.
    Otherwise don't even try to spam the forums with this
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Yeesh you'd never think that the idea to test out a different champion would do so uniformly shot down like a British plane in WWII

And I dare anyone to test a 3/30 in a proper environment

Not even RoL anymore thanks to Dim Returns messing with everything from block proficiency to crit rate and damage!

You could always try thanks but DPS would be skewered thanks to Immortality

Maestro perhaps… but then you have DR again plus all his regen and fury…

There is very small areas where one could get a challenging r3 4* fight as they never last more than a few blows which is HARDLY comparable to war or late game content… and daring to use them in AQ could easily backfire on your whole alliance
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    You can test champs anywhere. Thats not an excuse to have RDT.
    WS can be done with 3-stars, so why not 4-stars at 3/30?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Even tho I'd want a rank down ticket for my 5/50 ultron, I don't think it should be a part of the game
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Yeesh you'd never think that the idea to test out a different champion would do so uniformly shot down like a British plane in WWII

And I dare anyone to test a 3/30 in a proper environment

Not even RoL anymore thanks to Dim Returns messing with everything from block proficiency to crit rate and damage!

You could always try thanks but DPS would be skewered thanks to Immortality

Maestro perhaps… but then you have DR again plus all his regen and fury…

There is very small areas where one could get a challenging r3 4* fight as they never last more than a few blows which is HARDLY comparable to war or late game content… and daring to use them in AQ could easily backfire on your whole alliance

You can easily test out 3/30s on ROL wintersoldier, I even test out my new 3 stars in there . You can also test them in master mode, duels and act 4 as 3/30s especially that physical resist hulk in the last chapter he can take a lot of hits and is easy to fight perfect practice dummy. There are also many videos online that go through just about every champion in game that you might be on the fence about. There is no excuse for poor rank up decisions you have no one to blame but yourself for not having all the information on a champion before you ranked him or her up.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Seriously otter another pointless thread, you need to sort this out an stop posting spam
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Seriously otter another pointless thread, you need to sort this out an stop posting spam

Welcome to the Otter hate club the meetings are located on my discussion at whenever I feel like posting
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Welcome to the Otter hate club the meetings are located on my discussion at whenever I feel like posting

For the record, I don't hate you. Have nothing personal against you. It's the content of Threads that gets the reaction. When the same issues are posted over and over, it becomes repetitive. RDT's have been addressed many times. The Posts about Champs could probably be summed up in one Post, rather than one every day. Lol. I don't hate you at all. I just see the same thing often. :)
  • Hey everyone! In order to make sure that everything is neat and tidy, I've moved this thread to the Suggestions section, which is more appropriate than General Discussion!

For the record, I don't hate you. Have nothing personal against you. It's the content of Threads that gets the reaction. When the same issues are posted over and over, it becomes repetitive. RDT's have been addressed many times. The Posts about Champs could probably be summed up in one Post, rather than one every day. Lol. I don't hate you at all. I just see the same thing often. :)

Yeah sometimes I do get passionate about a champ for a day or 2 but that's because I hate to see them like that... I've read my share of comics and characters like the Hulk/Fixit, and Iron Man I have seen struggle, win, spiral into despair and nearly break many times… it's just so aggravating seeing characters you've invested countless stories in her regarded in just cruel manners by a game you enjoy
    My purpose of this thread was actually an attempt to see if even with as STRICT guidelines as possible to avoid 99.99% of abuse of the items if the community could back the idea

I'm aware of the potential that someone could create but ranking down while a champion was in an area of fighting was never an option with the original tickets, and this system would forbid the abuse of "cheating" a challenge by locking that champion from everything except Arena until the Challenge ends at which the champion would be ranked down unlocked and the catalysts Returned

And honestly i have tried a few of the suggestions for testing champs and while effective I'm currently ranking up VP and while I'm not disappointed he doesn't quite feel like what normally happens when ranking a champ from r4 to r5 as he holds up a little better but not by a whole lot so it's easy to confuse usability as a r3 to translate to r4-5
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    You know you probably should post less when websnatcher is telling you it's repetitive.
    phillgreen wrote: »
    You know you probably should post less when websnatcher is telling you it's repetitive.

Who?
    I love how the mod didn't even acknowledge this was an RDT post