Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Selling 5* champs

I think that we should be able to sell 5 star champions for 5 star shards, so if you get a trash 5 star you can sell it for 5,000 shards, so you can try to get a new, and better 5 star.

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Say what? You’d be wasting an insane amount of five star shards. This would set your progression back by miles.

With the additional 5,000 shards you are seeking why not just go for featured crystals?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nope. Garbage pulls are a part of the game
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    No. Because this can eventually screw over people if they get hacked and basically get rid of all your 5*s with the cycle of selling
  • Options
    PsykotikSlayerPsykotikSlayer Posts: 9
    Beggars looking to be choosers
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    For some reason, I just picture many Accounts with 2 or 3 Champs that they like. Lol.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    They want us to raise them...they probably never thought anyone would sell 5z to begin with...but summoners did. So now it is raise them, or sit on them but no iso and gold for them!
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Belfigor said:

sell it for 275 shard i think kabam offer would be, not 5000 lol

Take what you get for selling a 4* and multiple it by 5. Because a 5* crystal is 5 times the shards of a 4*.
  • Options
    Why is this just a straight “no” can someone explain? It would make sense that selling five star champ gets you 6 star shards. Or at the very least more five star shards than you get selling four star champs. There are characters in the game who I prefer over others so I level them up and sell others as resources to keep leveling them.
  • Options
    Why is this option just a no you can’t do it? Everyone has champs in the game that they like to level up and others they don’t care to play with or level. Selling champs gives you resources to level up those champs, keeping you interested. Being stuck with a 5* you don’t want to level up or use seems unfair. Since you can sell 1-4 * champs with the idea of gaining crystal shards, why is this option off the table?
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,795 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

• Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    5000 5 star shards lol that would be great but impossible
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey guys, we've already addressed this topic HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.