**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hi everyone,so I just finished 5.3 a few days back and am looking for some insight in 5.4.Can people who have finished 5.4 please spare a moment to enlighten me about what should be my rank up priorities,what abilities will make it easier to clear paths and bypass specific nides and what champions are good for specific quests?

Appreciate everyone taking out the time to read this post and give their valuable opinion.Thanks everyone and yeah,have a good one.

Comments

• JoeCool23JoeCool23 Posts: 24
    5.4 was not much of a step up from 5.3. You do not have to worry about running a specific class or have your attack nerfed like in 5.3. However there did appear to be tougher nodes to deal with on many of the paths. Archangel proved to be MVP overall for me because neurotoxin ends fights quickly on anyone not immune. The key is to plan now how you will handle Ultron boss at the the end. I took 4* Loki to R5 specifically for this reason and he worked for me. There are plenty of other options shown on Youtube. MCOC Noob has good ones showing how to do the whole chapter with 4* champs. Good Luck.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    JoeCool23 said:

5.4 was not much of a step up from 5.3. You do not have to worry about running a specific class or have your attack nerfed like in 5.3. However there did appear to be tougher nodes to deal with on many of the paths. Archangel proved to be MVP overall for me because neurotoxin ends fights quickly on anyone not immune. The key is to plan now how you will handle Ultron boss at the the end. I took 4* Loki to R5 specifically for this reason and he worked for me. There are plenty of other options shown on Youtube. MCOC Noob has good ones showing how to do the whole chapter with 4* champs. Good Luck.

Thanks a lot @JoeCool23 ,you mentioning Archangel as your MVP really made my day as I have him as a 5* R4 duped.Hopefully I will finish it soon
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

• zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    In 5.4.4, there is an agent venom after white magneto in the rage path.

5.4.5 rage path is not rage node. Just some fury node. It was pretty much standard fights.