**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account info Question

AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Has anyone ever come back from being banned for using a mod??? My account got permenatly banned and I take full responsibility however I was just wondering if there's any chance of recovering my account since I've spent a lot of money and hours to get where I was. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    No.
  • Options
    DainslàifDainslàif Posts: 32
    I only know of 1 person who got back from the 'Permanent Ban' status.

But that is because he had videos of him proving that he beat a content people otherwise would believe unbeatable without spending. He was banned because he didn't cheat or mod, but because Kabam made a wrong assumption.
  • Options
    AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    edited August 2017
    I'm not saying that I don't deserve the ban or denying the fact that I used a mod. Just wanna know if they'll give me a second chance you know? I was just frustrated seeing everyone moding and getting ahead. And since no one got banned the temptation got the best of me.
  • Options
    Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    Avoabbas wrote: »
    I'm not saying that I don't deserve the ban or denying the fact that I used a mod. Just wanna know if they'll give me a second chance you know? I was just frustrated seeing everyone nosing and getting ahead. And since no one got banned the temptation got the best of me.

if anyone used a mod, they have no chance of getting their accounts back
  • Options
    forse35forse35 Posts: 14
    I went out to the city of Gaziantep I went to the city of my friend and I do not understand that this is an account sharing of the wifi den link game.
    Everyone is talking about his account being taken. If there is such a thing, does not this game show that the safety is low?
    Who will give the account of my 3 years of gratification, I did not share the account, did not cheat anyone can not tell that it is not so hard to say that no one reads
    I would like to open my account
  • Options
    Leikp645Leikp645 Posts: 16
    อยากทราบว่า kabam รู้ได้อย่างไรว่าใครแชร์บัญชีหรือใครใช้ mod
  • Options
    forse35forse35 Posts: 14
    hesapları kapatılan kullanıcıların psikolojik bunalım sonucu olanlar
    http://www.milliyet.com.tr/metin2-oynayan-o-cocuk-neden-gundem-2498184/
  • Options
    Hey everyone, this thread has been derailed here, so I'm going to be closing it down.

A few points to note, since there were a couple of questions:

Kabam don't disclose methods or tools for cheat/hack/mod detection.

You may not contest a ban here, please write to Support for this.
This discussion has been closed.