**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost rider having poison immunity

As it's mentioned in GR's abilities that he lacks blood and hence can't bleed, same can be applied for poison too as poison spreads from blood and he lacks blood it's mentioned by them

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Great this again 😔

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

He is all fire should be incinerate immune and brother pardon me but I don't know from which world are you but from where I am poison spreads through blood

a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism when introduced or absorbed.

Notice it just has to be absorbed. For humans it is *usually* transmitted through the bloodstream, but that is not the case for every entity, as some just do not use blood, but can be poisoned.
  • TanukiTalesTanukiTales Posts: 253 ★★
    Don't forget that "Poison" can also be portrayed as acting more like an acid in fiction.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Every champ needs to have a weakness, or a few. Simple.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    GR has been Poisoned before... And Hellfire is different from regular Fire...
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    No no no no no no no
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★

We're talking about a character that is made of Hellfire and a skeleton, but still somehow fills out a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. I don't think realism should really apply here...

I feel like Ghostrider should have sparked a return in popularity to black denim.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Ace_03 said:

We're talking about a character that is made of Hellfire and a skeleton, but still somehow fills out a pair of jeans and a leather jacket. I don't think realism should really apply here...

Reality is that part of the imagination we all agree on, within the boundaries of our suspension of belief, if Dormammu is double immune, so should Ghost Rider.
    this argument makes no sense. All these champions are based off imagination; doesn't mean ghost rider should be poison immune.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Ace_03 said:

Reality is that part of the imagination we all agree on, within the boundaries of our suspension of belief, if Dormammu is double immune, so should Ghost Rider.
    We don't all agree Ghost Rider should be double immune, so that's not the reality part of suspension of disbelief.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Since realism doesn’t or never applied here, give groot incinerate immunity. So then we’ll have an incinerate immune cosmic. Wood doesn’t have to be flammable.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Pretty sure bones can be poisoned.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Ace_03 said:

Bones are living, and living things can generally be poisoned. If you really need to ground the decisions in reality somehow.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Hamin said:

Pretty sure bones can be poisoned.

Animals with no blood, or even any kind of circulatory system, can be poisoned. Jellyfish, for example, can be poisoned. They have no blood of any kind, and no circulatory system for blood or anything else to flow around in either. But their tissues can absorb poison and they can die from it.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    GR dont have to be Poison immune.
    We have so many ways of poisening in game which is displayed by the same icon. it would be to complicated to peel it out to every champ which way which poison interacts.

in this fictional multiverse all people think of Venom and other liquid or Gas agents.
    But Spirit Venom could be some sort of Radiation. What about Gamma Rays or other Atomic Radiation?

The comparsionwith Dormammu hardly works in a Fictional enviroment where a Character can kill by you by a Finger snap. literally fall to pixels an vanish.

i mean, is GR dePixel immune? The Chair would be!