**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's make MCOC great again! If you were in charge of MCOC, which area would you improve first?

2»

Comments

• AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Other
    Why not all of them?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Other
    Bugs in general, backdraft s3 sentinel and any other bugs are the priority, and kabam need to see this and put players before profits
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Other
    bug hunt. I don't get them often, as far as I can tell, but they're there. Lag would be #2 on the list.

I also like the idea of regional arenas. Western Europe, US, Canada, Eastern Europe, Asia, Australasia, South America would be a good split. (Africa as well if anyone from there plays the game, or lump South Africa into Australasia and the North African nations into Western Europe)
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Other
    other can count as everything right
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Other
    Champion gates in Act 6. I would remove the restrictions and let people use whoever they want.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Other
    close the forums
  • _I__I_ Posts: 306
    Other
    add a spl class based quest each week for champion of the week instead of arena. arena cut off for featured champs are too high for normal folks.so what Kabam could do is put up a spl quest for class based champ. say someone wants a skill champ let him do skill based quest. or someone needs a science let him make his choice instead of leaving everything on fate of rng or damage ur eyes elbows grinding like fanatic in arenas.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Why did you title this make mcoc great again?
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Other
    I voted other. But fixing ALL of the current issues is correct. Putting out a product that performs well should be first and foremost in the minds of a company. I mean what good is a Lamborghini if it dosen't run... it then just becomes an overpriced mound of metal.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Other
    Everything
  • Coreyb516Coreyb516 Posts: 40
    Lag issues
    Doesn’t matter giving the game up
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Other
    Synergies turned on for AW Defence